I decided to go USA in for holiday's with my family. My family like music.
So, I want to know that which is the best company in USA providing rental services?
. Hi Guys,
I am planning to visit Mahabaleshwar this month with my wife & need some cheapest route to reach there. After lots of research I found that, reaching Mahabaleshwar from satara is the most cheapest option.
But no where I could found, any details on car rental services plying from Satara railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
Can anyone please let me know details for my queries
1. Is there any car rental services available (share/private) from Satara Railway station to Mahabaleshwar
2. What should be the cost ? Is it fixed costs or one has to bargain ?
I am not looking out for "Bus" option as my wife is not comfortable travelling in buses
hi there, i m recently getting married , decided about mahabaleswar for honeymoon on march 2015, but never visited there.
(1) nice ,safe, clean, near to market hotels with good non-veg food facilities , 24 hrs water n electric backup facility with good staff etc, so to have hasslefree honeymoon.
(2) will be much grateful, if any suggestion for sight seeing and how to go. any local cab services availble for sight seeing..
(3) booked bus ticket from vashi, by neeta travels , while returning back buses are available , without advance booking ?
looking forward for any suggestion and advance thanks ....
Please suggest hiking trail in Mahabaleshwar. 2-3 hour long with good scenic beauty.
in which months fresh strawberries are available in mahabaleshwar & panchgani ?
Is there any pubs/bars available for Couples. If so then what time they shutdown ? Please suggest me with the address which would be decent for couples & families. Area preferred near to Valley View Road. thank you
are bus services available from Wathar station to Mahabaleshwar ?
Which area is good to stay in and please suggest a hotel with budget of 2000 in tht area
Are there hotels in the region, which might have car tours available
suitable for an American family of four, which include two sons
one just out of University and one just starting university. We
are wild life and history buffs?
if i go to bus then there is a local taxi or other rental motor bike is there for seeing the point?
We are 6 adults planning to stay in MTDC in Matheran - Lonavala (Karla) & Mahableshwar. Kindly advice if MTDC are clean resorts.
howz mahabaleshwar for a wedding? i know it's a small place, but can it still be fun? are there things to do at night - restaurants, bars? also, how's the weather in the end of may?
thanks a lot for the help...