Travel Answers
Magog

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ZOEGV's Profile Photo

Restaurant recomendations for Quebec City pls....

Quebec May 23, 2015 at 9:22 AM

My wife and I will in the city end of June 2015, staying in the old section. Would appreciate some recs for a formal evening, casual bistro, and local pub.....does not have to be in the old area, but we will not have a car. We are in our late 40s and live in downtown Chicago.
      Thanks in advance!

more
    • JohnDeRose's Profile Photo

Views in Montreal

Montreal May 4, 2015 at 11:22 AM

Hello,

Are there any buildings in Montreal which I can have access to its top floor to view Montreal? Ville Marie will only be ready in June.

more
    • mayt's Profile Photo

botanical garden Montreal

Montreal May 4, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Is May 10th a good day to visit the botanical garden? what are the major attractions at the botanical garden?

more
    • Papim2's Profile Photo

Montreal for 4 days

Montreal May 17, 2015 at 3:46 PM

Coming from Florida , never been in Canada ..were staying 5 days in Quebec City ,then driving to Montreal. Question were the best area to stay...I,m looking on vrbo for 1 bedroom condos/ apartment.....but don't know area....can you help....OH WERE IN OUR 50s, so the party seen is not our thing. (. Bars/ clubs....thanks for your help....martin

more
    • 24 Hour Bus Pass

Montreal May 7, 2015 at 8:09 AM

I am trying to understand the STM website re the day pass or 24 hour pass (are they the same thing?). If I land at the airport and get a pass for $10 does that include my shuttle downtown plus the Metro for the day? Do I need to have an Opus card for this? I saw a reference to paying exact cash using coins only? Can anyone pull this together for me? Merci.

more
    • pspaulding@austin.rr.com

by prescille Online Now Jun 25, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I will be coming to Magog, Quebec, Canada from Texas and want to setup an informal picnic with some of my relatives who live in the Magog area at the beginning of August. Knowing that it rains often, I probably need to plan to have some covered area nearby in case it does rain.
      Do you have any suggestions as to where I could do this?
      It does not need to be in Magog proper but at least in the general surrounding area.

2 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    • Lake Mempremagog cruises

by gloriabickford Online Now Oct 6, 2009 at 7:14 AM

Are there any cruises leaving from Vermont? Specifically, I'm looking for the area of Newport, VT. Our parents are celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary and we would love to cruise the lake (approx. a party of 50) in the middle of October 2010. If there is a cruise, would everyone need a passport? Thanks

• Is The Beach Busy?

by Beachbumj13 Online Now Apr 19, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Is the beach busy because people that i am going with don't really like crowds? I am going with a six year old and two nine year olds. Would they most likely like it there? Is it kid friendly?

• Magog for a day?!

by Bentley08 Online Now Jul 5, 2008 at 1:18 PM

We are thinking of planning a full day and evening in Magog, traveling up from Newport, Vermont for our first visit. Any suggestions on how to plan the best day, including dining, shopping, and sightseeing? Don't need the "best" or "most expensive"...just a way to see the sights and enjoy that which the town has to offer. Thanks!