Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yusuf.Rizk's Profile Photo

Destination Magnitogorsk (New Home)

by Yusuf.Rizk Online Now Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi all,

My name is Yusuf and i'm 22 years old, i'm from Beirut Lebanon, i'm coming to russia on 24th of December this month, and i don't have that big money so my friends advised me to go to Magnitogorsk, Moscow is very expensive! and Magnitogorsk is not cheap but good for me, so i want advises and gaudiness to a good hotels and if there is someone i can share a room with, i'm looking for a new home so its a serious situation, i don't have much time left as i said i'm coming on 24th of December this month 2014 so please feel free to help me.

Thank You In Advance,
      Yusuf Rizk.

more

Near Magnitogorsk

• Yusuf.Rizk's Profile Photo

Destination Magnitogorsk (New Home)

by Yusuf.Rizk Online Now Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi all,

My name is Yusuf and i'm 22 years old, i'm from Beirut Lebanon, i'm coming to russia on 24th of December this month, and i don't have that big money so my friends advised me to go to Magnitogorsk, Moscow is very expensive! and Magnitogorsk is not cheap but good for me, so i want advises and gaudiness to a good hotels and if there is someone i can share a room with, i'm looking for a new home so its a serious situation, i don't have much time left as i said i'm coming on 24th of December this month 2014 so please feel free to help me.

Thank You In Advance,
      Yusuf Rizk.

• Magnitogorsk: A Quick Insight

by MastaG Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 4:18 PM

I myself am from Magnitogorsk, been living here for almost 5 years now. With a 500k population, lots of smog from the industrial areas found on the left bank of the Ural river it's not really the place your regular tourist would want to visit. Nevertheless, Magnitogorsk has it's own beauties, hot spots, etc. and can be considered a typical rapidly developing city. Not as fast paced and hectic as Moscow, Magnitogorsk city life is pretty enjoyable, with quite a rich history for a young city (founded 1929), great entertainment, etc.

Well, that's a quick insight (call it biased if you will), but, if you need more information, I'd be more than glad to share by e-mail which is MastaG@mail.ru

Regards,
      Gary.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 11:00 PM