Magnetic Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What time to travel to fraser?

Fraser Island Nov 14, 2015 at 6:01 AM

G'day all, I am planning a trip to fraser with my old man and am wondering if it gets to busy and cramped around dec jan. I will be camping on the eastern beach preferably Ngkala Rocks and north??

• Boat trip from Hamilton Island to GBR

Hamilton Island Nov 8, 2015 at 7:33 AM

We are going from Hamilton Island to a pontoon on the great Barrrier Reef and my husband suffers from sea sickness. I believe the pontoon is stabalised but am worried about the boat trip. Has anyone reading this done this trip ? We are going mid-February 2016 and am hoping that the sea will be a millpond.

• Christmas Day Lunch

by Nerang Online Now Oct 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Will be up on Magnetic Island for Chrissie, Can anyone tell me where I could perhaps buy on 24th Dec fresh seafood or alternatively a place/restaurant that would be open on Christmas Day?

1 Answer Oct 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM
    • Stingers on Magnetic Island

by kcj Online Now Feb 8, 2010 at 5:58 PM

I am planning on taking my Honeymoon on Magnetic Island in March. My future Husband and I are both very keen on water activities and not very keen on stinger suits. We will be there from 23 March can anyone advise whether stinger suits are likely to be needed at that time?

4 Answers Feb 9, 2010 at 2:34 AM
    • NewParents's Profile Photo

Is Nelly Bay a good location to stay for couple with a baby?

by NewParents Online Now Jul 1, 2007 at 3:57 AM

My husband and I are looking for a much needed holiday, our first since our baby was born (she is 7 months old). Is Magnetic Island a suitable destination or is it more for young backpackers? Can anyone suggest a good place to stay? We are looking for peace and quiet and good swimming and snorkeling. Any suggestions most welcome.

2 Answers Jul 1, 2007 at 10:52 AM
    • Has anyone seen Donna Martin

by safetyguy3 Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 9:48 AM

I am looking for someone on Magnetic island. Her name is Donna Martin (sister of Kevin Maritn). If anyone knows her or has seen her would you please contact me at

• Olds on Magnetic Island

by carymann Online Now Jun 4, 2003 at 9:11 AM

Is Magnetic Island suitable mainly for backpackers or would a couple (55+yrs) find it relaxing?

4 Answers Jun 5, 2003 at 10:57 PM