Be the First to Answer

• Iformation on Lordsburg New Meico could really use information

Lordsburg Nov 12, 2014 at 8:48 PM

What is there to do in Lordsburg New Mexico's

more
    • Help me to plan places in NM

New Mexico Nov 8, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hi,

I will be coming from LA - Tucson (in rental Sedan Car). We will be 2 travellers. I will be starting from Tucson in evening around 5 PM. It will be for 3rd week of December. Here is my plan and few questions, if somebody can help on this :-

Day-1 => Will start from Tucson at 5 PM and reach Las Cruces for overnight stay. (Is Las Cruces ok for my trip or another place ?)
      Day-2 => Leave hotel, Visit Carlsbad and overnight stay at Alamogordo.
      Day-3 => Visit white Sands, Bosque Del Apache NW for couple of hours and reach Albuquerque by night.

Is it a reasonable plan or should I change my places of stay ? Another option is to stay both nights at Las Cruces only and visit both places from there. Or any other suggestion ? If nothing works out then I can add one more night to this part of visit.
      Another option to skip Bosque Del Apache and Carlsbad completely and I should cover Kartchner Caverns (while coming from Tucson) and Billy the Kid scenic byway and reach Albuquerque. White Sands is the one, which I do not want to skip. Is it worth to skip Bosque Del Apache for Billy the Kid scenic byway ?
      Please suggest, what would be best for my limited time in this part of plan.

Thanks in advance

more
    • lerag's Profile Photo

las Vegas to san francisco via deth valley

Las Vegas Nov 2, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Best rods and places

more