Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yusuf.Rizk's Profile Photo

Destination Magnitogorsk (New Home)

Magnitogorsk Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi all,

My name is Yusuf and i'm 22 years old, i'm from Beirut Lebanon, i'm coming to russia on 24th of December this month, and i don't have that big money so my friends advised me to go to Magnitogorsk, Moscow is very expensive! and Magnitogorsk is not cheap but good for me, so i want advises and gaudiness to a good hotels and if there is someone i can share a room with, i'm looking for a new home so its a serious situation, i don't have much time left as i said i'm coming on 24th of December this month 2014 so please feel free to help me.

Thank You In Advance,
      Yusuf Rizk.

more
    • Ugg Australia boots

Kazan' Dec 9, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Hello!!!
      Please let me know if there is in Kazan any shop tha sells ugg Australia boots ?
      Thank you in advance

more
    • osho2003's Profile Photo

can i extain my tourist visa?

Moscow Nov 29, 2014 at 12:57 AM

i got Russian visa from 18th november to first of december but i arrived to moscow on 22nd of november......I need to extain my tourist visa,how can i extain my tourist visa?how long can i extain my visa" maximum?" please give me information!

more
    • Road to Vorkuta

Vorkuta Dec 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Is there any road to Vorkuta from South? Komi district.

Planning a expedition with my offroad Motorcycle.

I read somewhere that its happening a lot regarding building roads for the oil/gas business,

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Sightseeing in Kremlin and Around Red Square

Moscow Dec 3, 2014 at 3:53 AM

I will have a stop-over in Moscow Friday December 19th on my way to Vietnam and I will have four or five hours in central Moscow to do some sightseeing (from 11 or 12 a.m. till 4 p.m.). Transit visa has been fixed and I know how and when to get to and from the airport.

I am mostly into architecture and my plan is to see the exterior of St Basil´s Cathedral and State House Museum. I will browse quickly at the interior of GUM and in Kreml I will go directly to the Cathedral Sq to admire the exterior of the churches and the Bell Tower. I will not enter the Bell Tower neither the Armoury.

1. I am really into architecture as well as photography, and would like to see some of the churched from inside as well. Should I choose St Bail or any of the ones at Cathedral Sq; which are the more beautiful ones? What are the lines like to get inside? I have read that photography is not permitted inside the churches on Cathedral Sq; what about inside St Basil´s?

2. Anything else I should not miss while being in the Kremlin/Red Sq area?

3. Do I need to change money so I have some rubles, or can I pay entrance fees and my lunch etc with Visa? What about the airport express train and the metro?

4. Does anyone have a restaurant in the area to recommend? I do not want to waste time searching for a restaurant. European food is preferred, but not necessarily. Should I eat inside GUM while I am there to save time? If so; which restaurant?

Thanks from Lena

more
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Hotels in Moscow

Moscow Nov 26, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Any good hotels to check out in Moscow on a budget for 2 persons?

more
    • Moscow & St. Petersburg itinerary suggestions

Russia Nov 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Dear people, hello!
      I know that there are many threads about this - I used them all to try to build my itinerary, but still had to come here ask for help.
      I'm travelling to Russia with my brother in February. I'm 25, he's 21. We have a fast pace and visit things quickly, especially because we're not into spending hours inside a museum reading everything. We like to explore :)

Please take a look in the itinerary. I'm all open for suggestions!
      Here it is: s18.postimg.org/60tt0b45l/it...

Upper part is Moscow, and then St. Petersburg.
      Column A and B are for organization only. The items marked with * (in Moscow) are our priorities. Column C is the place's name, column D is a remark. Column E is the day chosen for visiting, and column F is where I wrote the other options I have (if it is blank, it has no restrictions).
      I know some days are really rushed (like 26th) and some days are easy (like 28th), but this is the best I could figure out, and it would be great to read your comments.
      I chose to say in Moscow on 20th, 21st and 22nd; then take a train to St. Petersburg. Stay there on 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th; then take the train back to Moscow and stay the last two days, 27th and 28th. The days I’ll be in Petersburg are the days in which the hotel in Moscow is more expensive, so I can save some money.

I had decided to stay 5 days in Moscow and 4 in St. Petersburg.
      Given the itinerary, would you recommend to stick to this plan or do the opposite (stay 5 days in St. Petersburg and 4 in Moscow)?

Thanks a lot, people!
      See you in Russia!

more

Near Magadan

• Travelling to Magadan.

by paul_UK_08 Online Now Aug 13, 2008 at 10:46 AM

Myself and a couple of freinds are planning to travel to magadan in the next couple of years, but have hardly any knowledege about accomaodation, transport and customs within the city. can anyone help or give me a website with as much information as i can get?

1 Answer Aug 13, 2008 at 11:06 AM
    • umm...about the place u are..

by sarahchok Online Now Mar 5, 2007 at 2:34 AM

well i do know wut its like there, good description but the problem is, where were u, magadan, or is it just some other place. since uve been to magadan(or did u not..?) can u tell me a few details bout it, im doing a project on it. thnx.

1 Answer Mar 14, 2007 at 7:58 AM
    • by ship to magadan

by Cochx Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 2:30 AM

Is there a (regular) ship or ferry connection to Magadan from some Far East city (Vladivostok, Nikolaevsk-na-Amure)?

1 Answer Jan 4, 2007 at 10:06 AM
    • Magadan, Russia, Goldpanning

by bothner Online Now Aug 9, 2003 at 10:08 AM

Afew years ago there was an article about local illegal goldpprospectors that were shot at by the local police after beeing digging for Gold in Magadan region. Anyone that have any info on that ? Or do you know if this is a good place for goldpanning ?

3 Answers Aug 20, 2003 at 4:33 AM
    • Magada to Petropavlosk ferry

by cor140771 Online Now May 18, 2003 at 9:35 AM

Hi, This autum I intend to arrive in magadan by car. I want to take it to Kamchatka. -Is in Magadan ferry posibility to take my car to Petropavlovsk? if yes -Scedule -Prices if no -alternative Thanks Cor

3 Answers May 18, 2003 at 3:37 PM