change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hannette's Profile Photo

3 day visit to Lisbon

Lisbon Mar 25, 2015 at 4:25 AM

What to do & not do in a 3 day visit to Lisboa?
      Obrigado!

more
    • Overnight Parking in Cascais

Cascais Mar 24, 2015 at 12:10 PM

We are considering a property near central Cascais for five nights in September, but it does not have parking. The owner says public parking is available all around the property. I'm a bit nervous about security and availability and cost too. Can someone please give me some advise? Thank you.

more
    • Iris2680's Profile Photo

Driving from Lisbon to Southern spain on a 9 days trip

Lisbon Mar 29, 2015 at 8:53 AM

We are flying to Lisbon and intends to rent a car from Lisbon airport. After 3 days, we will drive to Seville, then to Cordoba,Granada and finally Malaga where we will fly off from Malaga airport.
      1) Will there be any difficult issues we would face if we rent a car from Lisbon to drive into Southern spain?
      2) Is it true that the toll charges in Portugal are very high?
      3) Any advice on hotels we should be staying if we are driving? Is it really very difficult to park if we intend to stay in the city center?
      4) Any recommendation of a reliable car rental company from Lisbon? Does the rented car come with GPS in English language?
      Any other tips/advice on driving from Lisbon to Southern spain is much appreciated.

more
    • styxgirl's Profile Photo

train to Obidos?

by styxgirl Online Now Jun 11, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Is it possibe to take the train from Mafra to Obidos? How far is the train station from the Palace of Mafra?

3 Answers Jun 12, 2014 at 10:21 AM
    • How to get from Baixa to Mafra?

by SwatiAgarwal Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 9:29 AM

Hello there! we have booked a hotel at at avenida da liberdade – Baixa & would like to then go to Quinta dos Machados
      Estrada Nacional 8 Barras, Gradil Mafra. Can you suggest the quickest way? We will not be renting a car. Thanks

2 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 4:21 AM
    • styxgirl's Profile Photo

time

by styxgirl Online Now Apr 26, 2013 at 6:22 PM

i will be staying in sintra for 2 nights,isnt it possible to go to queluz palace then back to sintra then bus to mafra palace?

2 Answers Apr 27, 2013 at 4:32 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Portugal in miniature.

by Maurizioago Online Now Oct 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM

What's the name of the Portugal in miniature which isn't far from Mafra? I think it begins with Mastre...Is it worth to visit it?

3 Answers Oct 14, 2012 at 1:12 AM