Mafikeng

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SEAFOOD RESTAURANT

Gauteng Jul 19, 2014 at 5:18 AM

WHICH IS THE BEST RESTAURANT TO EAT DELICIOUS PRAWNS IN FOURWAYS OR SANDTON AREA

more
    • Tours to Game reserve

Mkuze Game Reserve Jul 16, 2014 at 5:26 AM

Are there tours available from Mkuze town into the Game reserve as I understand the road in is horrible for a passenger car ?

more
    • AntheaLC's Profile Photo

Kids activities in George

George Jul 7, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Hi there

Is there perhaps an Ice Skating rink in George. We're going there this weekend with 4 very hyper boys and would like to keep them entertained.

regards
      Anthea Campbell

more
    • bus travel

Uniondale Jul 3, 2014 at 2:54 AM

is there a bus from Jhb to Uniondale and back

more
    • Transit Time Johannesburg Airport

South Africa 3 hours ago

We will be flying into JNB from Montreal via Paris in September, arriving at 10:05. We have a connecting Air Namibia flight departing at 12:10. Is this enough time? Must we change terminals? Must we go through immigration or we remain "in transit"? We will have carry-on luggage only. Any advice will be appreciated.
      Jean

more
    • DeepanKalra's Profile Photo

CAB FROM AIRPORT TO JETTY STREET

Cape Town Jul 16, 2014 at 6:12 AM

HI
      I am travelling to cape town in Aug. I want to know how much a cab will charge from airport to Circa Luxury apartment hotel, 12 jetty street, city bowl, cape town. Are there any prepaid cab services at the airport. Lastly how safe are cabs in Cape Town.
      thanks

more
    • 2 day trip?

Drakensberg Jul 15, 2014 at 6:25 AM

I am planning for 2 day trip to drakensberg from Durban. Kindly suggest cheap decent places to stay and how should I plan my outing.
      I would be travelling with my own car. Where can I get the guided 4x4 to go up the snowy road.
      Also which are the must see places that I should cover?

If my stay in SA extends I might visit again, but for now lets just put I am gng to DBerg for 2 days.

more
    • Swimming and fitness centre?

Kimberley Jul 13, 2014 at 7:49 AM

I`m coming to Kimberley to stay with friends and wonder if there is anything like a Swimming pool/fitness/leisure centre? (indoor pool?)

more
    • romantic place

Bloemfontein Jul 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM

Where in bloemfontein is a romantic place where i can take my fiance

more
    • AntheaLC's Profile Photo

Kids activities

George Jul 7, 2014 at 5:53 AM

Good day

Does George have an Ice Skating rink to keep my 4 boys entertained. We're visiting this coming weekend.

Thanks
      Anthea

more
    • From Crocodile Bridge to Olifants Rest Camp

Kruger National Park Jun 23, 2014 at 4:00 AM

At what time do we have to be at the gate in Crocodile Bridge if we have to arrive at Olifants at 17:30?

more
    • DeepanKalra's Profile Photo

cab from Johannesburg Airport int'l to SUNCITY RESORT

Johannesburg Jul 16, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I WANT TO TAKE A CAB TO SUNCITY RESORT FROM JOHANNESBURG AIRPORT, WHAT WILL BE THE COST. IS THERE ANY PUBLIC TRANSPORT ( BUS OR TRAIN) FOR THAT

more
    • Spending Money

Johannesburg Jul 14, 2014 at 3:30 AM

Am travelling to Johannesburg for three weeks. How much spending money would I need - no accommodation or car hire so purely eating out (not takeaways), souvenirs and some cloths shopping? Was thinking R20000, but really not sure? Any help would be much appreciated!

more
    • travel from Johannesburg to Pretoria

Johannesburg Jul 7, 2014 at 2:23 AM

How can I travel to Pretoria from Johannesburg? and how to take a taxi

more
    • Hotel & short tour JNB

Johannesburg Jul 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I will be arriving on an international flight & departing 24 hours on another international flight, arrival & departure mid-day. Do you think 2 hrs is enough for Apartheid Museum or recommend another short morning tour? Any hotel recommendations - I prefer to avoid the large, American-style chain hotels when possible.

more
    • THE GAME DRIVE??

Sun City Jun 25, 2014 at 10:43 AM

ARE THERE LIONS ON THE GAME DRIVE??

more
    • islandgirl05's Profile Photo

Guide to see Kruger National Park

South Africa Jul 16, 2014 at 6:49 AM

Hi- we will be staying in Hazyview for a week next month and want a guide for at least one trip in to Kruger. Can anyone recommend a guide?

more
    • rifatkiral's Profile Photo

drive plan

Kruger National Park Jul 10, 2014 at 1:54 AM

I want to go to park from Nelspruit. I booked hotel near Paul Kruger gate. I want to go from Melalane gate to kruger gate passing trough inside the park. Second day I want to drive the south part again . is this plan appropriate? thanks your feedbacks.

more
    • things to do in the berg.

Drakensberg Jul 9, 2014 at 6:10 AM

I am currently 7 months pregnant and planning to go to the berg in august, I will be 8months then, I am not sure what are the interestng activities that I can embark on that wont put a strain on me given my condition, at the same time I dont want to bore my partner to death.

more
    • Transport from Clarens to Pretoria

Free State Jun 25, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Hi, what is the easiest method of public transport for 2 people to get from Clarens to Pretoria (one way)? We need transport on Fri, 18 July 2014.
      Any input is appreciated,
      thanks, Anda .

more
    • money and transport?

Kruger National Park Jul 11, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Hi
      Do you advise using only Rand while in and around Johannesburg/Kruger instead of the US dollar?
      What do you think is the best/safest way to get from Johannesburg to Kruger, drive or flight to Nelspruit airport?
      Is spending some time seeing Blyde River Canyon a good ideal?
      Should we get more insurance on the rental car, just in case an animal decides to play with us?

Thanks so much, everyone's answers are very helpful in my research!

more
    • Shipwreak off st lucia coast

Saint Lucia Estuary Jul 6, 2014 at 10:04 AM

What is the shipwreak u can see off st lucia coast?

more
    • rifatkiral's Profile Photo

map of kruger park

Kruger National Park Jul 6, 2014 at 7:25 AM

how can I find kruger natinal park road map ?

more
    • Orion10101's Profile Photo

Weather now? (June/July 2014)

Cape Town Jun 25, 2014 at 3:59 PM

Am travelling to Cape Town this weekend. What is the real-feel weather like for daytime sightseeing? Though it appears to be in the region of 16degC, is it coat weather? Travelling from my Summer to Cape Town Winter and am uncertain of my wardrobe requirements :-)
      Thanks a million, Orion

more
    • MsMash's Profile Photo

What to pack

Durban Jun 25, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Im a first time traveller anywhere. I am going to durban to a place called olive convention centre. What should i pack for the weekend, a one night stay?
      NB. Im 43 years old and African.

more
    • ginirover's Profile Photo

Mafikeng accommodation

by ginirover Online Now Jun 12, 2004 at 5:17 AM

Hi ! Little question we have while preparing our trip to South Africa : The last night we have before we leave back home will be in or around Mafikeng (we fly out again from Jo'burg). On our map, Mafikeng seems to be ar rather big place (though not too big...), but we don't seem to be able to find accommodation out there.... Has anyone ever been there that can share a tip ?? Best regards Ginirover - Belgium