Madrid Travel Answers

change location

Cheap accommodation for students?

by Willythekid Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 2:36 AM

Hello! Someone knows about cheap accommodation for students in Madrid? i´m planning to go in April. Thx!

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • Karlithus's Profile Photo

Re: Cheap accommodation for students?

by Karlithus Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Hi.

I've been searching for a place also, already found it.

As far as I saw, you have a lot of Hostels in the city center at good prices!
    Anyway, I've went with Ibis Las Ventas, a really good price when travelling in a low budget, and also a good location.

Have a nice trip,
    Karl

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Karlithus's Profile Photo

by Karlithus Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 2:41 AM

When you say "for students" it's because you want a cheap place or because you're travelling to study and then need a long therm stay?

• Re: Cheap accommodation for students?

by Orelia59 Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 2:45 AM

Hello,
    I went to Madrid last year to study a Master. I normally travel as backpacker and I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on accommodation so I was looking for different possibilities to stay in Madrid. I found an accommodation service for students that offer either sharing flat, host families and student residence. In my opinion, that is the perfect way to really discover the Madrid culture. I´ve chosen a shared flat of course, but it can be also intestesting for older ones, as you can stay in a host family, and share culture and experience! If you are interested in contacting them, my contact person was called Fran (the service is called Student Accommodation Madrid.com) ! It has been a very good experience indeed!

• QuigleyM's Profile Photo

by QuigleyM Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 3:56 AM

I always use Prontohotel when I'm looking for a hotel deal, but I recently found out that they also offer student discounts. Might be worth checking out: prontohotel.com/about/academ...

Enjoy your trip!!

• gwened's Profile Photo

by gwened Online Now Mar 8, 2013 at 5:47 AM

here is a place for hostels I only stay once in one at Hostal La Plata gran via 15
    madridman.com/madridhostels....

then you have
    www.madrid30.com
    Then as said above if you are a student check it out with the international youth hostel assoc
    hihostels.com/web/index.en.h...
    search for Madrid

hope it helps

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines