Madrid Travel Answers

change location
shrawa9's Profile Photo

study

by shrawa9 Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 2:54 AM

hi,i want study in madrid..what is the cheap way to study in madrid.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Karlithus's Profile Photo

Re: study

by Karlithus Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 2:59 AM

Hi.

Don't know for sure how you will make it, since I am European it's far more easy and less complicated.

Maybe you should start by contacting the Indian Embassy in Madrid and ask them about the process to get and European Pass.

Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • muratkorman's Profile Photo

by muratkorman Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 4:57 AM

I think you need to give more specific information such as what type of study (BS,MS,etc), field, duration and such other useful information to let locals of Madrid direct you to the right contacts. For sure, you will require a student visa or residence permit during your study and you need to check if you are allowed to work in Madrid with that visa or permit. Otherwise, you will have problems funding your costs.

• Miguelzgz's Profile Photo

by Miguelzgz Online Now Feb 28, 2013 at 9:05 AM

You can bring your books and you can go to a public library, and then you can start studying. Studying is free in Madrid!
    Just a joke sorry. YOu give no info about what do you want to study or for how long, so you don´t make it easy to help to you. The more info you provide the better replies you will get.

• Re: study

by vivamadrid222 Online Now May 31, 2013 at 3:00 AM

Hello I spent three months in Madrid and studied in Eureka school of spanish. It was very useful since I practised my little spanish and had the opportunity of meeting new people from around the world. I recommend the school for its position and prices. It is located in the centre of the city! Hope you will enjoy Madrid!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines