change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• iccuf's Profile Photo

Dog Sledding

by iccuf Online Now Apr 1, 2012 at 1:55 PM

Can someone tell me about the dog sledding here. I read that there is a place in the area, but no information.

4 Answers Apr 20, 2012 at 9:39 AM
    • public transport

by anthonyblyth Online Now Jul 6, 2006 at 3:13 PM

GOOD MORNING,
      I AM GOING TO VERONA AIRPORT ON JULY 19TH. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET A BUS FROM THE AIRPORT DIRECTLY TO MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

3 Answers Jul 6, 2006 at 3:36 PM
    • quickest route advice

by bitoffluff2005 Online Now Jul 14, 2005 at 3:40 PM

flying into bergamo airport at just after 20:00 on a thursday. dont want to lose a whole day the next day getting to the brenta via Madonna di Campiglio. Either train to Trento overnight with no sleep (yuk! plus several hours wait in station until buses start running) or spend most of next day getting there by train plus bus (lunchtime earliest arrival), so not up mountain until mid-afternoon or direct bus from milan also arriving at lunchtime. please has anyone got any advice whether there are any alternatives.
      help would be really appreciated

1 Answer Jul 16, 2007 at 1:03 PM
    • Ski season?

by maybesomeone Online Now May 1, 2005 at 7:03 PM

When does the ski season start here, ie. when is the mountain covered with snow? Is this a resort where we can ski at all week (we're intermediate skiers) or will we get bored after a day or two?

Thanks!

4 Answers Jun 29, 2007 at 11:11 AM
    • BERGAMO TO MADONNA DO CAMPIGLIO

by NeilAtkinson Online Now Dec 20, 2004 at 11:53 AM

Hi All. I live in London Engand and i'm going to Madonna Di Campiglio to go skiing in January and have already booked a cheap flight to Milan Bergamo airport on Ryanair. Can anyone tell me either the quickest, easiest or cheapest way to get to Madonna Di Campiglio? There are 9 of us travelling Hope you can help. Neil Atkinson

• Travel to Madonna di Campiglio

by VWallace23 Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 10:08 AM

Hello I am intending to travel to fly to Milan and travel to Madonna di Campiglio around the 24th December for 4 or 5 days skiing. I've seen comments around that there is a bus service from Trento to Madonna di Campiglio - does anyone know how often this bus runs - is there a timetable? Would also welcome any comments on other resorts that may be better that are close by Milan. Thanks

4 Answers Sep 10, 2004 at 12:22 PM
    • Getting from B/ham ,U.K. to Campiglio

by rfitzpa Online Now Apr 7, 2004 at 3:40 AM

mY WIFE AND I HAVE A SMALL BABY , AND WE'RE TRYING TO GET TO MADONNA DI CAMPIGLIO , IN ITALY FROM BIRMINGHAM , U.K. , ON THE 9TH. OF jANUARY ,2005. Anyone any details on flights and transport from the airport to Madonna Di Campiglio ? tKS. IN ADVANCE ,

3 Answers Apr 29, 2011 at 4:22 AM