Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get there

by pinky.ibong Online Now Sep 10, 2013 at 8:14 PM

• Travel from Chicago (Tighe office) to Madison (Laserwords) A to B
      • Travel 1 hour to Laserwords Maine (New York) A to C or B to C

A) TIGHE PUBLISHING SERVICES INC,. 1700W. IRVING PARK ROAD, SUITE 210. CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60613

B) LASERWORDS U.S.INC., 4230, ARGOSY COURT, MADISON, WI 53714

c) LASERWORDS (MAINE) U.S.INC., 26,FORRESTAL STREET,LEWISTON ME 04240

1 Answer Sep 10, 2013 at 9:34 PM
    • bulldogtwo's Profile Photo

Transpo from MSN to ORD

by bulldogtwo Online Now Sep 13, 2012 at 3:46 PM

Need help getting to ORD early in the morning. Have a 0600 international flight out and don't really want t o go and spend the night at the airport or get a hotel for a few hours. Van Galder's last ride is around 7PM getting into ORD about 9PM. Long before my flight. Next one in the morn is around 3am but not soon enough for my checkin and flight. I would need to leave MSN around 0200 to make it, maybe even 0130.
      Any ideas? I thought there was a different bus company besides van Glader, but their schedule maynot be any better.
      Thanks travelers

2 Answers Sep 14, 2012 at 10:22 AM
    • Swimming indoors with children ?

by Pettine Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Is there any nice place to go swimming indoors with young children (a public pool with a shallow area and playstuff for kids) ?

2 Answers Mar 13, 2013 at 9:53 AM
    • Boating activities in Madison????

by wisharleyboater Online Now Jul 31, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Hello. We are planning a boating trip to check out Mendota, Monona, and Waubesa for the weekend on the boat. Wondering what anyone would recommend for lakeside bar, restaurants and other places a boat can tie up to. Thanks much!

• Anyone recommend a spa in Madison?

by scattyc Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 3:43 AM

Hello all,
      Its my mother-in-laws 50th birthday soon and we would like to treat her to a special day at a spa in Madison,which is where she lives. Any recommendations would be appreciated. I have looked on the internet but its difficult to tell what the spas are like from websites. Thanks for your ideas/help.
      ScattyC

3 Answers Aug 25, 2006 at 8:23 AM
    • LauraWest's Profile Photo

Inexpensive Lodging?

by LauraWest Online Now Aug 27, 2005 at 5:33 AM

I have trips plans with my 18 yr. old daughter to visit Madison for a long weekend in late Sept., our first trip (except when I was a teenager myself, many, many yrs. ago). Advice on a good, low cost place to stay, in the center of it all? We won't have a car. Don't want to spend more than60 a nite, if possible.

3 Answers Aug 30, 2005 at 4:56 AM
    • kimod74's Profile Photo

Spas, etc.

by kimod74 Online Now Mar 21, 2005 at 2:55 PM

There will be a few days where my husband will be in seminars and I will be on my own, are there any places on state street to get a massage or facial?

1 Answer Sep 13, 2005 at 2:08 PM
    • kimod74's Profile Photo

What to do with my time in Madison?

by kimod74 Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 12:23 PM

I will be in Madison on April 23-27th. My husband has a conference there for his work and I will be tagging along to get the heck out of town! We will have the weekend to do a few things/sightseeing together, any suggestions on what to see or do in Madison in a day or two? We will be staying at the Campus Inn right by the campus and will not have a car so I would like to know what to do in that surrounding area. Also, any suggestions on casual atmosphere restaurants by this area would be appreciated! Thanks!

4 Answers Feb 22, 2005 at 10:58 PM
    • What to expect in Madison

by fifamac Online Now Feb 9, 2005 at 6:36 PM

I am from the Caribbean and I may attending a course in Madison for 2 weeks in early March. As someone who is accustomed to hot weather and a caribbean lifestyle. What kind of weather to expect? What kind of clothing preparations should i make. What is fun to do in MAdison. What is a must see? Is it a nice place to visit, easy to get around? Respond anyone please.

2 Answers Feb 10, 2005 at 11:52 AM
    • Please advise.

by Alex1909 Online Now Nov 12, 2004 at 11:26 PM

I will be visiting Madison in middle of November 2004. What are the best places in town to have fun after long day of work ? Appreciated your help. Alex

3 Answers Nov 23, 2004 at 4:45 PM
    • I'm moving to Madison from Los Angeles........maybe....

by sonall Online Now Aug 17, 2004 at 8:21 PM

Hello there! I live in Los Angeles, CA. I will be traveling to Madison, WI the week of August 24 for a job interview -- so I hope to moving there in the VERY near future. I have a daughter who will be needing a good middle school. So, if anyone can give me some info. on the schools and neighborhoods there, I would REALLY appreciate it. Also, anything I shouldn't miss on my trip next week? Thanks so much!

3 Answers Aug 18, 2004 at 9:26 PM