Mactan Island Travel Answers

change location
valsace's Profile Photo

Costabella Resort

by valsace Online Now Apr 21, 2006 at 7:45 AM

Hi! Has anybody stayed at Costabella? How is it? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. =) Thanks.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • dindo_m's Profile Photo

RE: Costabella Resort

by dindo_m Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 8:40 AM

fairly old but upscale! first time I was there was 1988! gosh!

saw the place in 1994, stayed there '97, visited 2001 and 2004!

good place if you're avoiding noise. And a walk away to what many people consider hip like cebu beach club, tambuli and maribago blue waters.

towels and linen could sometimes be "antique" though crisp and clean but you can pre-advise them if you have a phobia on "aged" wares :)

a quieter place than everywhere else.

:)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • valsace's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Costabella Resort

by valsace Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 11:06 PM

Hi Dindo,
    Thanks for your feedback. Really appreciate it. I'm actually looking for resorts to hold our wedding and Costabella is on top of my list. Just wanted feedback from someone who's already been there. I'm going to fly to Mactan this weekend and have a look around the place. Thanks again. =)

Val

• RE: RE: Costabella Resort

by jrincon17 Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 2:42 PM

well how is it what is the cost to stay there ? going on oct 28th !

• RE: Costabella Resort

by kabrams Online Now Mar 2, 2007 at 1:10 AM

Hi! yes I stayed there for 3 nights back in Nov. 06. It was Ok, not extravagant but comfortable. Everyone was extremely nice. we requested and received a nice dinner set up right on the water with candlelight dinner for 7 people and it was fantastic. The waterfront is not very good. We moved on up to the maribago Bluewater after returning from Borocay island. Maribago was real nice with a large bungalo near the water and shaded by coconut trees.
    Maribago is a better choice. We are looking into the Tambuli West this time maybe just for change. Good luck and have fun.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Mactan Island