Mactan Island Travel Answers

change location

nearest mall to Waterfront Mactan

by evo8fq3004me Online Now Feb 28, 2005 at 3:28 PM

hey all!

im staying overnight in Waterfront Mactan for a connecting flight on the next day. im trying to find out what the nearest mall to the hotel is, and how to get there. i only need to buy a sim card and some chocolates maybe.. thanks in advance!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • bongski's Profile Photo

RE: nearest mall to Waterfront Mactan

by bongski Online Now Feb 28, 2005 at 7:07 PM

the nearest mall is the gaisano mall near the 2nd mactan bridge. you can taka a taxi or if you want a local and cheap transportation then take a tricycle to the mall. The tricycles are in the front rightmost area of the waterfront hotel If its a sim card and chocolates only, there are shops in the airport before the pre departure area where you can buy the sim cards. Its 150 pesos for a smart simpack. 200 or lower for a globe simpack. The chocolates would be cheaper in the mall but not big difference. If your coming from abraod, there may still be a duty free store there for the chocolates and you might find also the simmcard that you want.

bong

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: nearest mall to Waterfront Mactan

by evo8fq3004me Online Now Mar 1, 2005 at 3:00 AM

cool.. when you say shops before the pre-departure area, is that outside the airport? thanks!

• bongski's Profile Photo

RE: RE: nearest mall to Waterfront Mactan

by bongski Online Now Mar 1, 2005 at 4:39 AM

the shops are inside the airport area. Common one is to left just after you go insidse the airport deparures hall. Its located before you go through the security check. The other one is for the ones who have already checked in and are just waiting for the flight. this area is more exclusive since only passengers with boarding passes are allowed in this area.

• RE: RE: nearest mall to Waterfront Mactan

by evo8fq3004me Online Now Mar 1, 2005 at 2:21 PM

youve been a great help. thanks ever so much!

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Mactan Island