Mactan Island Travel Answers

change location
Vita500's Profile Photo

Maribago Bluewater Resort - Room category

by Vita500 Online Now Jan 21, 2005 at 6:12 PM

Hi VTers, I'll be visiting Mactan Island and staying at the Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort around February. My question: can anybody tell me about the difference between the Garden Wing/Beach Wing rooms and the Royal Bungalows? My travel agency says there is no big difference (except the fact that there is a separate bedroom) between the "normal" rooms and the bungalows, even though the price is almost double. Any expriences to share? Many thanks, Robert

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • arni_ph075's Profile Photo

Re: Maribago Bluewater Resort - Room category

by arni_ph075 Online Now Jan 24, 2005 at 2:44 AM

I didnt stay overnight there, but been there couple of times for dining and its water sports. I suggest go for the royal bungalow. Royal bungalows are huge and one whole house/cottage directly facing the beach(few steps away only ). There is also a hammock in front of the bungalow, great place to read a book and take a short nap. While the garden wing/beach wing rooms are located in a building with rows of rooms. The garden wing is a bit far from the beach, as its facing the pool. You may want to check their website. www.bluewateresort.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Mactan Island