Travel Answers
Mactan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Whats the weather in Malapascua on August?

Malapascua Island Apr 13, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Hi..

Me and my boyfriend are traveling to Malapascua on August and we are wondering what kind of weather we are expect during this moth...I hope the rainy season having started yet this month..anyone knows the weather on August?

Thanks in advace

more
    • What to do on the Island of Cebu

Cebu Island May 2, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Hi all, Im travelling with myself and two friends to Cebu in late June and was wondering which area/areas of Cebu are worthwhile visiting. We will fly in around mid day and i was thinking we will have either 3 or 4 nights on the island before moving on to Boracay. I have looked into Moalboal a little and this seems interesting for the canyoning, waterfall trips. I think these are the type of activities we would enjoy most and maybe a night out in Cebu City? Do you suggest we stay 3 nights and spend more time in Boracay, would that be more worthwhile?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • das123my's Profile Photo

Dental clinic

by das123my Online Now Jan 24, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Dear VT members,
      Are there any Dental clinic within Mactan island.I will be staying in Mactan,cebu and hoping to do some dental fix up at a reasonable price.
      Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2012 at 7:11 AM
    • nimato's Profile Photo

SUTUKIL

by nimato Online Now Jun 15, 2007 at 8:38 AM

Been hearing a lot about this food trip venue. Where exactly is this found in the island? Is it worth a try? How to get there from Mactan Int'l Airport? I plan to have dinner there after my early evening arrival in Cebu. Thanks!

9 Answers Mar 6, 2011 at 4:18 AM