Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• please help me get there

Brazil Nov 8, 2015 at 9:25 AM

Is anyone could help me how to get to Sao Miguel by bus from. Bras Sao Paulo please?

Thank you

• When to visit?

Pantanal Yesterday

Hi, we are thinking to visit Mato Groso (Pantanal)in First days of January but are concerned if its going to bit too hot and difficult too move around? If this is this case would it be better to visit Pantanal in April when the weather is going to be milder? thanks in advance

• roamer61's Profile Photo

The Atlantic Rain Forest

Brazil Nov 20, 2015 at 4:36 AM

I am inquiring about this for a possible future trip. Has anyone traveled to Brazil and visited the Atlantic Rain Forest?
      If yes, what's the best gateway and can you provide the names of some eco-tour operators?

• arrival on New Years eve at Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro Yesterday

Hi we are arriving on December 31 at 10 at night and are concerned that its going to be difficult to get a taxi from the airport to the center of Copacabana, how easy is it to get a taxi on New Year or maybe there are some better options for transport?thank you

• Manaus - stay in town or in a "jungle hotel"?

Manaus Nov 10, 2015 at 6:27 PM

This will be my first trip to Manaus. The question is should we stay in town and take day trips into the jungle, or stay in a "jungle hotel" and enjoy the wildlife, but have less "town" options?

Near Maceió