change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kid activities

Vero Beach Mar 24, 2014 at 1:37 PM

march31-april 6
      I'm looking for activities to share w/my 7r. old grandson & 5 yr. old granddaughter
      while they're here in vero beach, FL

more
    • Panama City Beaches vs Siesta Key Beaches

Florida Yesterday

Hi, thanks for reading. Researching possible vacation spots for a June 2015 Family vacation...wife 2 girls (6,8). Want to stay somewhere on The Florida gulf coast. Already been to Destin and Clearwater. Looking into Panama City or Siesta Key...i hear great things about the two, but have some concerns. Are the Panama beaches rundown with run down hotels due to the spring break crowd? Will my family find enough to do at Siesta Keys? Looking for opinions from folks that have been to both beaches...which one would you choose?

more
    • Place to stay

Destin Apr 20, 2014 at 1:29 PM

Where is the best to stay next to the beach that is within walking distance to attractions and that will not cost you an arm and a leg I am not the 30 story condo type of person but I do like Suites also what is the water like is the water clear or dirty looking. I appreciate any help Thanks in advance.

more
    • what to do

Port Saint Joe Mar 30, 2014 at 3:25 PM

what is there to do for a 5 and 9 year old in port saint joe and nearby

more
    • Mosquitoes at Merritt Island?

Titusville Mar 29, 2014 at 1:10 PM

We want to visit Merritt Island on April 14. The last time we were there, there were so many mosquitoes! Are they very active when we plan to be there?

more
    • pet friendly accomodations

Venice Mar 29, 2014 at 7:17 AM

where to stay/rent in venice, fla for 50+active couple and small dog?

more
    • Looking for a Latin/Salsa Venue in the Keys to go to for a little dancing, while visiting.

Key West Mar 27, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Is there a place for the latino/spanish visitor to go to and listen to some Salsa Music?

more
    • Music/food/local

Fort Myers Beach Mar 23, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Looking for someplace with good music.food/bar that is not a tourist trap. Thanks, Kathy

more
    • how far please?

Kissimmee Apr 13, 2014 at 2:25 PM

How far is old town kissimmee from Lindfield ? miles and minutes driving please?

more
    • Kristineherd@yahoo.com

Islamorada Apr 3, 2014 at 10:58 AM

what are some fun things to do in Islamorada with a 5 and 7 year old?

more
    • cheapest hotel but still rated well

Daytona Beach Mar 28, 2014 at 10:19 AM

what is the closest hotel to the beach but also that is rated well but still cheap?

more
    • transportation between Carnival Cruise and Ft. Myers Airport

Florida Mar 26, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Is there public transportation between the Carnival Cruise line in Tampa and Ft Myers Airport?

more
    • traveller inquiry

Cocoa Beach Mar 25, 2014 at 6:21 AM

how do we travel cocoabeach back to orlando airport and how long does it take

more
    • SusanE33's Profile Photo

Spring break with active family with teenages

Naples Mar 24, 2014 at 5:12 AM

I am already starting to think about our trip next year, as I buy airfare as soon as it is available. My family loves warm weather, beach, hiking, exploring nature, and being active. Would Naples for a few days be a good fit? Thinking we would fly to the Keys for 2 nights, then drive to Naples for the rest of the week and fly home from Fort Meyers. We have never explored this part of Florida. Any thoughts?

more
    • Car rental from Miami Airport - drop off near cruise terminal

Fort Lauderdale Mar 23, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Hi,

We are flying out to Miami International on 10 April. We need to hire a car to go to a hotel north of Ft Lauderdale for a few days before joining a cruise ship so we'd like to drop car off at a company in Ft Lauderdale that has a free transfer to the ship.
      We are also uncertain regarding insurance, sat-nab and toll roads between the airport and Ft Lauderdale

thanks

more
    • zb007's Profile Photo

Transportation

Palm Beach Yesterday

I'll get to the West Palm Beach airport and want to go to 4856 181 Ocean Ave
      Palm Beach Shores, FL33404 what better way to get there?
      I'll be here seven days but would like to visit Miami for 1 day
      Fort Lauderdale the other day that will be worth someday?
      How can I move to these places?
      Something that advise me to visit more?
      thank you

more
    • Employment?

Saint Augustine Apr 10, 2014 at 9:30 PM

What kind of work is there? Tourism...., or caregiving for seniors....
      Is it safe? How much wild weather is there?

more
    • Sanibel Island versus Destin

Sanibel Island Apr 7, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Hi - this is our first time in this part of FL...can you recommend a beach for a family that the kiddos can enjoy both sand and water?

more
    • SamyValy's Profile Photo

Can you help me to plan a perfect day in Fort Lauderdale?

Fort Lauderdale Apr 1, 2014 at 11:11 AM

I'm touring Florida from May24 to June6 and I might be in the city on the 28 or 29 of May.
      Thank you so much for all of your tips!
      Sam

more
    • Places to stay

Florida Keys Mar 24, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Hello...We are taking our holiday in May, and after spending the first two nights in Miami's South Beach area, we're heading to the Keys. We want to see as much as possible in 2-3 days before travelling on. Could you please recommend a good area to stay and also any recommendations for hotels / motels to stay.

Thanks in advance for your help.

more
    • 3 bedroom suite Disney surroundings

Orlando Apr 4, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Hi there,

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom suite in the surroundings of Disney. So far I found Grand Beach and Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa. The stay will be 3 weeks so I want to make sure I have the right hotel for this period.

Are these the only options in the Lake Buena Viste area?
      There will be 4 adults and 2 kids for this stay.

Thank you all for the answers!

more
    • Where to stay? Travelling in May - 2 single girls and a couple

Miami Mar 27, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Hi! I'm planning a 2 night -3 day trip between May 2 - May 4 to Miami. I am looking for a fun area to stay (I guess near South Beach?) and a place that works for 4 people - 2 rooms or an apt with 2 rooms - reasonably priced - ideally 150$ a night per room. What do you recommend? Also, what should we do for that weekend - love partying, but not long lines:) , all kinds of food etc. Thanks in advance!:)

more
    • Cab service question

Fort Pierce Apr 7, 2014 at 12:35 PM

What would you say would be the best cab service to go with? Never actually been to here this part of Florida so not familiar with what cabs are there and which gives a reasonable price for lets say a 7 mile drive.

more
    • Any bus/train transportation I can take for a travel like this? urgent please help asap

West Palm Beach Apr 6, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Hi I'm trying to figure out a way to travel from West Palm Beach FL to Fort Pierce by some kind of bus/train transportation. I just want to know if anyone can help me out with finding an affordable way to travel this. Anything cheaper than Greyhound because honestly $24 each way is just too much when I have not much money on me. I need to get there to take a placement test for a College I plan on attending over there and it already costs me $10 to just take the test so you can see I'm spending a great deal of money that I don't really have to spend like that.

more
    • transportation from orlando to temple terrace

Orlando Apr 3, 2014 at 9:32 PM

hi I have a conference in Orlando,my hotel is there but I have a test at prometric test center,11201 N. 56TH ST,SUITE B,TEMPLE TERRACE ,FL33617.
      any advice how to reach this test center from Orlando, bus ,train,plain ?on budget please in details this is first visit to this area
      thank u

more