Maccagno Inferiore

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safest/easiest driving route to Bellagio

Bellagio Oct 2, 2015 at 3:05 PM

We'll arrive at Malpensa airport early in the morning and expect to be somewhat tired. What is the safest/easiest route to drive to Bellagio? We will have a small car and aren't opposed to taking a ferry over if needed. We just want to avoid a very stressful drive. I've done a lot of research on this and have found conflicting information. When you provide an answer can you explain why one route would be better than the others? We've pretty much ruled out the train bus/bus as options.Thank you so much for your assistance.

• tracyskf's Profile Photo

Tirano day trip

Tirano Sep 25, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Taking the Bernina Express to Tirano, intend to only do a day trip.

I can't find sufficient information on leave luggage at the station - the official website said there is no lockers but there is a leave luggage counter. Have anyone used this before - and how does it work? Charges by pieces / hours?

Is a couple of hours enough for a quick sightseeing of Tirano? If in case we couldn't find a leave luggage facility, is it convenient to lug this around from station to the town and back?

Tips / advise appreciated. Thanks!

• Can you recommend a good place to eat?

Lago Maggiore Sep 25, 2015 at 6:34 AM

Can you recommend a good place to eat?

• Third_Rock's Profile Photo

Drinks at Milano EXPO 2015

Milano Sep 9, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Greetings !

Any virtual friends would like to join for some drinks this weekend at the EXPO ...

• Milan Central Station - baggage

Milan Oct 4, 2015 at 1:44 PM

I was hoping to leave my bags in a locker at Milan central station for the day while I go looking around the city. In view of the large number of refugees in Milan at the moment I realize that lockers at the station may be in short supply. Does anyone know of the situation regarding luggage facilities at the station at present or of anywhere else in Milan that provides luggage storage. Many thanks in advance to those taking the time to reply.

• How is the quality of food at Hotel Britanica?

Bellagio Sep 25, 2015 at 6:32 AM

How is the quality of food at Hotel Britanica?and the hotel?

• dublin to uk flights

Milan Sep 22, 2015 at 5:14 AM

I am indian.i live in milan.i have carta di siggiorno (unlimited italian work permit).

In this Christmas I have plane to go sweden via dublin.and I have found good fare for this route.
      Although there is transit in dublin . I have italian work permit.i want to go from dublin to london and london to dublin
      before going for sweden.

my question are these.
      1). Is there any immigration control between dublin to london. As I have already ireland transit visa.

2). Do uk immigration stamp on my passport

my question is

• No Question Title

Como Sep 26, 2015 at 7:20 AM

lake como to nesso

• Public transport in Milan

Milan Sep 24, 2015 at 6:59 AM

Hi All,

Me and my wife going to Milan in October. We will reach in evening 18:30 to Milan and will be there till 16:00 next day. I am looking for any 24 hr pass using which I can travel in any public transport (metro,train,tram,bus). Can you suggest which pass is suitable for this and how much it costs.

• Distance & means of transportation

Milan Sep 13, 2015 at 6:04 AM

what are the means of transportation from Malpensa, Terminal 1 to NH Savona Darsena and how far?

• Cadorna train station, Milan

Milan Sep 17, 2015 at 10:17 PM

Is the cadorna metro and the Malpensa express train station in the same building per favore?