Macao Travel Answers

change location
vieviengan's Profile Photo

going to Guang Zhou from Macau

by vieviengan Online Now Apr 8, 2012 at 9:22 PM

I would like to know where can I get a bus to go to Guang Zhou from Macau ? Can I just buy the ticket on the spot or it will be better for me to buy it in advance ? Where should I get it ? The bus in Macau to GZ , where will the bus stop in GZ ? And where is the bus station In Macao ?

Quote & Answer
10 Answers
  • chinamonty's Profile Photo

Re: going to Guang Zhou from Macau

by chinamonty Online Now Apr 8, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Are you going to the Canton Fair? if so there are buses from the Grandview, Grandeur and Beverly Plaza that go direct and return from the fair.
    if not going to the fair then try KweeKwan Buses.
    bestofguangzhou.com/travel/b...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by chinamonty Online Now Apr 8, 2012 at 10:39 PM

this site gives you more comprehensive details
    deltabridges.com/guide/guang...
    I don't think you can buy advance tickets online and frankly I don't think you will need them.

• Re: going to Guang Zhou from Macau

by Laguna123 Online Now Apr 8, 2012 at 11:26 PM

You can buy tickets in advance by booking the same online or can buy them on spot not any major difference. For the route, you need to take bus from respective bus stations like Grandview Hotel, Beverly Plaza Hotel and Hotel Grandeur. It will take about 3 hours of yours to reach at destination. Hope this information is useful to you.
    Have a nice trip!!!

• cal6060's Profile Photo

by cal6060 Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 3:37 AM

I usually walk across the border to Zuhai, China. Then, the long distant bus-stop is a short walk from the immigration building. You can buy ticket from the counter , I think they have bus every 30 minutes to Guang Zhou. I think I have the picture in my Zuhai tips. Hope it helps!!!

• vieviengan's Profile Photo

by vieviengan Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Hi Guys ,

I am travelling in June, not going for the Canton fair . So what is the official website that I can book my ticket online ? I saw that they will pick up at certain Hotel in Macau, So I will need to wait at the hotel not the bus station ? So where can I get my ticket before I get in to the bus ?

I was thinking to stay at BestWestern Hotel Sun Sun or either Man Va Hotel , anyone heard of this hotel ? I am looking for a hotel which is located in the city centre where I can walk to the tourist attraction, any suggestion ? And later after visiting Macau attraction I can walk to either GRANDVIEW HOTEL , BEVERLY PLAZA HOTEL,HOTEL GRANDEUR. This are the 3 stops that the bus will pick up .

• xymmot's Profile Photo

by xymmot Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 6:28 AM

If traveling alone, take the time to cross in the mainland through the Gobei border into Zhuhai. Everything is larger in China and a walk across the area to the bus station is not far from the border. (at least 300 meters) I buy the tickets on the spot and have no trouble traveling within the hour. There are free buses from the BW to the border also.

cheers tommy x

by chinamonty Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I agree with Tommy. You would have to be awful unlucky not to get a bus seat within an hour. You would probably even be unlucky not to get one within half an hour. There are plenty of services.

by chinamonty Online Now Apr 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM

By the way you are more likely to be able to pre book going Macau-Guangzhou than Guangzhou-Macau. Also note that Macau is often called Aomen (O-men) which is its Chinese name.

• vieviengan's Profile Photo

by vieviengan Online Now Apr 20, 2012 at 8:52 AM

ok guys , I will be travelling with family and also will be bring bags, I dont mind to walk if I am alone or even waiting at the bus station for the next bus. But I am with family and I just want to pre-book everything for convenient for my family. Any website to book ticket or what is the place called exactly to take the bus to GZ in Macau .

• cal6060's Profile Photo

by cal6060 Online Now Apr 21, 2012 at 4:40 PM

The Kee Kwan Motor Road Co. offers an air-conditioned bus service between Macau and major cities in Guangdong Province during 7:15 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Buses depart from the bus stop near the Master Hotel (at the end of Av. Almeida Ribeiro and Rua das Lorchas).  Tel: (853) 2893 3888. This information is form the Macau Tourism Board Website...This might help u. U could take a taxi to the bus-stop.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Macao Travel Answer Locations