Mabou Harbour

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from airport to Delta Prince Edward Hotel

Charlottetown Feb 5, 2016 at 9:24 PM

I am a senior on a tight budget. Arriving on Feb 18, 2016 to PEI.
      Best option to get from airport to downtown hotel? Taxi? Public transit? Other? Cost?

more
    • Passport concerns entering Canada from US

Canada Jan 19, 2016 at 9:28 AM

Hi i have plan to visit my friend in Canada this coming February my concern is can i use my passport which is my surname is when i'm single i been married for two years but i didn't change my surname yet...Are they still ask an identification card?

more
    • Pegasus22's Profile Photo

3 days visit to Quebec City from Toronto

Canada Jan 30, 2016 at 12:40 PM

Hi,

My hubby & myself along with our 1.4 year old & 4 year old kids are planning on taking a 3 days - 2 nights trip from Toronto to Quebec City in the first week of September & needed some suggestions on where we can stay in Quebec City & if there are any sightseeing that we can do which is child-friendly.

Also, we have been told not to give Montreal a miss, however, with the short duration of time we have, am not sure we can visit Montreal..

We are planning on driving to Quebec & back to Toronto..anybody know of any decently priced car rental service that also gives us a booster & infant car seat for rent?

Would really appreciate your suggestions...Thank u

more
    • Day Trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto

Niagara Falls Jan 22, 2016 at 5:45 AM

My husband and I will be staying in Toronto for 3 days in June 2016. We would like to make a day trip to Niagara Falls but, as we don't have a car and we prefer not to hire one, we wondered what would be the best way to do the trip. We are happy to use public transport if that is a feasible option. Otherwise, we would do a tour but would like some recommendations on what company to use.

more
    • Seeking Luxurious Wintery Retreat

Province of British Columbia Jan 18, 2016 at 6:22 PM

Hi all.

I'm new here and just came looking for a forum of fellow travelers who might have knowledge and experience of what's available in BC this time of year (early Feb 2016 trip planning).

Just wondering if anyone knows of anything roughly 5 hours drive from Vancouver resembling a private(ish) cabin on a lake with fireplace and jacuzzi, possibly with skiing/snowshoeing opportunities in the area. Also has to allow 2 night stays as many I've found ask for a 3 night minimum and that's not possible for us this time around.

more
    • Where to go for side trip?

Montreal Jan 28, 2016 at 3:02 PM

Two young senior couples looking for a two day side trip from Montreal this summer. Like food, interesting place to visit, food, interesting, not touristy shopping, and food. Could stay in B&B, if recommended. Looking at Magog, Montebello, Tremblant, Brome-Missiquoi and Laurentides-St. Saveur.

Thoughts, please?

more
    • VincentW's Profile Photo

City of Waterfalls Hamilton by bus

Province of Ontario Jan 28, 2016 at 4:17 AM

Hi,

I will be visiting Hamilton coming from Niagara Falls but with one little problem. I don't own a drivers license so can only use public transport.

What i saw is that waterfalls like 'Webster' and 'Tews' only have bus 5 coming near it but still a 30 minute walk along a pretty big road without a sidewalk?

Albion Falls seems to be reachable easier what i can see?

Any tips on the must see waterfalls which are reachable by bus end of March?

Thank you in advance!

Vincent

more
    • The perfect proposal

Montreal Jan 12, 2016 at 11:09 AM

I'm planning of proposing to my girlfriend within the next month to two months and I need some help with some really nice places to propose at. I've heard of Mount royal and it looks like a really good spot. Are there any good hotels and restaurants around there? Also do they do horse drawn carriage rides up to the top? If anyone has any other ideas please let me know! Thank you!

more
    • Getting from Ottawa to Toronto

Province of Ontario Jan 31, 2016 at 3:23 AM

My husband and I will be travelling from Ottawa to Toronto in mid-June 2016. We don't have a car and don't want to fly, so thought we would either take a bus or the train. Both take a similar amount of time and cost around the same, so we thought we would ask for some advice on whether one option or the other would provide the best scenery on the way. Any advice would be most appreciated.

more
    • kyliekato's Profile Photo

Could you tell me about your travel experience in Toronto?

Toronto Jan 29, 2016 at 5:51 PM

How long did you stay in Toronto?
      where did you visit in Toronto?

more
    • mavis77's Profile Photo

RV versus trailer tent/camper trailer

Vancouver Jan 12, 2016 at 8:18 PM

Hi everyone, we are doing a big family trip for a wedding in August. Starts Vancouver, wedding in Calgary and then tripping around Jasper, Lake Louise etc etc before flying back to Australia from Vancouver.

We are trying to keep costs down, but also for the most convenience of travelling around (not necessarily comfort), would it be better to get an RV/motorhome or a pop up camper trailer..or motels? Other people in our party are getting an RV but as we don't have kids to consider and its just us two, possibly one other travelling in our vehicle, what's the best choice and also which companies are recommended?
      Thanks guys!

more
    • midtown or harbour area?

Toronto Jan 23, 2016 at 7:12 AM

Hi,

I want to book a holiday in Toronto for June but I am not sure where it's best to stay.

I know that all the hotels state that the subway makes it easy to get around but I have looked at a few places down by the harbour (Westin, CN tower apartments mostly due to the views) but I have also looked at hotels more towards Midtown (Novotel and Holiday Inn) and near one of the parks.

Which area would be the best to stay in terms of area (I wouldn't have a clue if anything was placed in a not so nice area), getting to sights and shopping and food in general?

Thank you
      Chrissie

more
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

baby-friendly daytrip itinerary in Quebec

Quebec Jan 17, 2016 at 5:51 PM

Hi. We'll be going to Montreal and will go to Quebec for a side trip. Can you suggest a day trip itinerary in Quebec that's baby-friendly (will have a less than a year old baby with us). Will be visiting some time in May.

A good hotel and places to eat that's baby-friendly will be very much appreciated too.

Thanks in advance!

more
    • sweet_sentiments's Profile Photo

if you only have 1 day each for quebec and montreal

Quebec Jan 19, 2016 at 11:32 AM

change of plans...instead of going to montreal first we're now going straight to quebec from philadelphia...

we're going there this May...
      our plan is to allot 1 day travel time from philadelphia to quebec (and another day back) since we have a baby in tow and would involve a lot of stops... without stops, google maps says its 10 hours travel time

can anyone please suggest the must-visit places for both montreal and quebec? so far i have the following:

day 1: travel time from philadelphia to quebec (leave early morning)
      day 2: tour quebec (old city - chatteau frontenac, any more?)
      day 3: travel to montreal / tour montreal ( what to visit? )
      day 4: travel time back to philadelphia

a good place to eat too and place to stay would be nice too..... nothing fancy because we'll be travelling with an infant...
      again, we'll be visiting in May.

thanks in advance!

more