Maastricht Travel Answers

change location
Imaniac's Profile Photo

3rd Bi-Annual Maastricht Meeting

by Imaniac Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Has it really been two years since the last Maastricht meeting? I guess that makes it time for me to start organising the next one. In 2003 we had about 25 guests, in 2005 this number had risen to approximatelx 40. What's next?

We will have a major meeting during the weekend of 10/12 August with 3 days of fun and excitement. The main part of the meeting will take place in Maastricht on Saturday. Expect food, drinks, sightseeing, fun and friends.

But on the Friday before, we can already start things up. For this day I'd like to go outside of Maastricht, perhaps to pay a visit to the wonderful city of Valkenburg, or maybe go hiking along the Geul river?

And then there's Sunday to consider too. Those of you who have a long breath may want to join me on another exploration of Maastricht. This time we could visit the caves or the underground tunelling system. Or if you prefer a nice boatride. We'll see what happens, it's all in the planning stages as it is now.

But one thing is certain, this will be an amazing weekend you don't want to miss.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Pijlmans's Profile Photo

Re: 3rd Bi-Annual Maastricht Meeting

by Pijlmans Online Now Feb 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM

This post is out of date...Do you still need an answer?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines