change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Dusitlaguna's Profile Photo

Sun cream freebies

Maldives Sep 5, 2014 at 2:40 AM

A couple of the islands we have visited have encouraged their guests to leave unwanted part used sun creams and after sun with the dive centres before they return home.
      This can be a godsend to anyone who runs out and the shop doesn't have any.
      Does anyone know if Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo adopts the same idea?

more
    • Dusitlaguna's Profile Photo

Gratuities ???

Maldives Sep 7, 2014 at 3:08 AM

Just wondering if its best to tip the staff on a daily basis or leave a lump sum on the last day .
      In your opinion how many dollars should I allow to cover all tips during a two week stay?
      I appreciate most of the Indian and Maldivian staff have family commitments and rely on our generosity to survive and I know only too well what a struggle that can be.
      I am now well into retirement and I'm not afraid to admit it I do have to watch the pennies (most of my holiday gear came from charity shops) but I know what you're thinking, if I can afford to visit the Maldives then I can cough up a few bob in tips.
      So what do you recon the average amount should be?

more
    • centara ras fushi

by fill1966 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 12:24 PM

have booked to go to centara ras fushi, new resort. can someone please give me some information regarding this resort,as the only info i can find is that it is not open yet and is on an island 2miles from an island that is used to burn rubbish

1 Answer Mar 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM