Maalaea

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best area in Kauai to visit!

Kauai Jan 22, 2016 at 7:07 AM

Two senior citizens traveling in June- which shore is best to visit? We have 6 days or should we visit both?
      Thank you!

more
    • Texasgirlshimell's Profile Photo

How do you get to Oahu from Honolulu

Honolulu Feb 2, 2016 at 7:10 AM

How much does it cost to get to Oahu from Honolulu? I'm trying to figure out how much I have to save for this trip!

more
    • massot's Profile Photo

HAWAII ISLANDS, 8-9 DAYS.

Hawaii (State of) Jan 22, 2016 at 9:30 AM

My wife and me want to spend 8-9 days in Hawaii during the second half of february. We like to move around, but not to walk long time (we are around 70 y.o.) or to sunbath in a beach. We will arrive to HLN from Barcelona.
      Please, which are the more interesting islands or places to visit during this time?. Which is the best way to go around? Always the aeroplane or also some ferry? Do you advice some local address to organize this trip?
      Thanks a lot for your advice!!!
      Dr. Romà Massot, Barcelona

more
    • massot's Profile Photo

Hawaii, one week

Hawaii, Island of Jan 21, 2016 at 2:26 AM

My wife and me want to spend a week in Hawaii during the second half of february. We like to move around, but not to walk long time (we are around 70 y.o.) or to sunbath in a beach.
      Please, which are the more interesting places to visit during a week?. Which is the best way to go around? Do you advice some local address to organize this trip?
      Thanks a lot for your advice!!!
      Dr. Romà Massot, Barcelona

more