change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Bergen for 2 days

Bergen Apr 29, 2015 at 10:02 PM

We are 9 of a family, including 1 Sr. Citizen 74 years, and 4 children (11, 12, 14, 18 year old).

Arrive in Bergen by flight from Stockholm on 1st June morning.

We are staying at the Scandic Strand hotel. Should we proceed for some sight seeing from the airport itself, before hotel check-in? How?

Do we book minibus / van with English speaking driver / Guide?

What do we do and see for the 2 days, 1st and 2nd June?

We will proceed for the Norway in a Nutshell experience on 3rd June morning. Reach Oslo at night.

How do we go about this (after booking online)?

I know that these are a lot of questions, but please do help.

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Bergen to Runde

Bergen Apr 24, 2015 at 4:36 AM

Hello, what is the best mode of transport to go from Bergen to Runde? i see there is an express ferry service to Maloy, but where can i find all details & timings for the ferry?
      Are there local taxis or buses available to go from Maloy to Runde?

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

2 ays tour Bergen

Bergen May 18, 2015 at 11:04 AM

We are 9 of us (including children) We arrive by morning flight into Bergen on 1st June. We want to go on a sight-seeng directly trip with drop off at hotel in late afternoon. Whom do I contact? Is this workable? What all do we do? We may face a problem as our hotel rooms may be not ready in morning. How do we

Any other Suggestions?

HOW?

more
    • Bus Bergen to Odda??

Odda May 18, 2015 at 4:07 AM

hy ! Does anyone know how much it costs the bus ticket from Bergen to Odda??

more
    • Driving from Bergen to Oslo

Bergen May 15, 2015 at 9:42 AM

We are a family of 3 and will fly in to Bergen in June. We will be staying 2 days in Bergen and we plan to rent a car to drive to Oslo to enjoy the wonderful scenery we heard about. Is it advisable to drive and any recommendation of cheap car rental company? We plan to stay 2 nights in between the journey to Oslo. Where would be a good place to stay over in the route to Oslo? Any advise will be appreciated.

more
    • How to get to Flam from Bergen after 17:15 on June 24, 2015

Bergen May 11, 2015 at 9:12 AM

How to get to Flam from Bergen after 17:15 on June 24, 2015

more