Lyon Travel Answers

change location
Beth_W737's Profile Photo

Going from Paris to Lyon/Chambery - is there a bus, or only train?

by Beth_W737 Online Now May 28, 2005 at 9:36 AM

Hi,

I'm in Paris, by myself, and having a very hard time. I'm suppsoed to go to University of Savoie, to study French, as a study abroad program but am so intimidated being in Paris by myself, I may go home instead. The program is in Chambery, I'd have to change trains in Lyon. I was wonering if there is a bus to Lyon or Chambery? Can you please email me at Beth_W@ix.netcom.com

Also, is there anyone in Paris, another young american woman or french girl who might be willing to help me Mon or Tues, either show me around or something? It's really scary going around by myself, and I have a medical problem, and it's hard for me to walk really far, and I get intimidated using the metro or going places by train. I wanted to maybe see Giverny, or Chantilly, but bus tors are not available till Wed for Chantilly, so if anyone was interested in going with me, I'll pay your train fare and admission into Chantilly. If interested please email me. I have to go to an internet cafe to check my email, so hopefully I will get your email in time. Give me your phone number, and I will contact you if I get it in time.
I'm staying in the 12th arrondissement in Paris. You can also email my mom Maggie737@yahoo.com and ask her for my phone number in Paris, I dont want to post it here.

THanks,
Beth

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines