Lyon Travel Answers

change location
rrnewt1's Profile Photo

Coach service

by rrnewt1 Online Now Nov 2, 2004 at 7:29 AM

Hi, i depart San Diego Sat 13 Nov,. Tue, 30 Nov 04, 17:15 i will arrive St. Etienne (EBU) by Ryan Air, Ryan Air site, and 'Yso' says there is a Coach service between the airport and Lyon, but can't find any other site that mentions it, where do i board it? Do they have a site? I prefer to go direct from St. Etienne (EBU) to Lyon. I have been to the site of the trens to Lyon in Perrache station. SNCF Rail site says "TIMETABLES (Valid until 11/12/2004) From AEROPORT-DE-BOUTHEON To LYON-PERRACHE Beginning of your travel : ST ETIENNE CHATEAUCREUX departure 17h45 (1) TER arrival LYON PERRACHE 18h32"; does (Valid until 11/12/2004) = departure may not be 17h45 on Tue, 30 Nov 04, 17:15? I have been to the Saint Etienne buses site = "Saint-Etienne Châteaucreux : Line Saint Etienne - Roanne Arrival at the station of Bouthéon Duration: 15 to 20 min - e2,60 (one-way ticket)", but find no stops listed for the airport to Châteaucreux station? St. Etienne (EBU) is L’aéroport de Saint-Etienne Bouthéon? I want hotels of Lyon, but those i have contacted = Nous sommes "COMPLET" durant cette période, so hotels of Saint Etienne near to Châteaucreux station? thanks, Roger

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines