Lynchburg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ghost walk of gatlinburg

Gatlinburg May 13, 2015 at 7:46 PM

Does this tour still exist? I can't seem to contact them. I'm interested in the ghost ride tour in pigeon forge and gatlinburg. Has anyone been on the tour? Was it worth going to? Thanks for your assistance.

more
    • Memphis - Best Music Museum?

Memphis May 13, 2015 at 7:14 AM

Hi! Will be in Memphis for a day and a half in June. Which music museum is the best, Sun Records, Stax Museum, or Rock 'n Soul Museum? Will probably only have time for one. Also, is the Art Museum a must-see? Not really interested in Graceland, but will do Beale Street. Are staying at the Peabody with the ducks! Thanks!

more
    • Are the trolleys currently running?

Memphis May 13, 2015 at 10:55 AM

We are heading to Memphis May 26th thru the 30th. We are staying in the medical district and were hoping to take the trolley to town and back. But I heard the trolleys aren't running now? Yes? No? Thanks!

more
    • From a Londoner UK

Memphis Yesterday

I dont know if my last text appeared or not, cant find it. I considered visiting memphis but now reading about the crime, some one asked Sun records could they walk around there at night, their reply, not unless you have a hang gun. most of us Londoners dont even own a gun, let alone knowing how to even us or load one up. reading about Graceland also being unsafe I was taken back. When I visited Florida years ago Orlando it was safe there and the part we were in crime seemed very low. about the same as London I guess. If Memphis is heavily policed as I read I would have thought it to be safe then, unless certain roads are left out. We have beggers and drug addicts in London but they are not running around with guns and rarely do we get shootings here. I wanted to visit memphis some time for the music. Now I feel that I would be extremely naive going there not knowing what to expect.

more