Luzon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best route?

by mcape Online Now Oct 19, 2010 at 9:39 PM

me and my friends are planning to go on a trip this coming february and will be coming from manila. we would like to explore and enjoy places up north of luzon:baguio-sagada-banaue-vigan and paoay. we're planning to explore it for 8-10 days only, can we possibly make it? we don't have a car. what's the best route to go to these places? i know that panagbenga will be on feb, if we're lucky we would like to be in baguio by that time, not necessary to stay overnight there though. and what's the best attraction in these places?

2 Answers Oct 22, 2010 at 6:42 AM
    • peluche35's Profile Photo

From Laoag to Manila in 8 days

by peluche35 Online Now Apr 23, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Hello

My wife and I are planning to go to Luzon in August. We are starting from Laoag and we are getting to Manila in 8 days. The point is to visit Pagudpud, Vigan , Banaue and the rices terraces, Sagaba , Bontoc, maibe Baguio on our way to Manila. I wonder if we have enough time (8 days)to cover all these areas. How do we get from Vigan to Sagada,Bontoc, Banaue, any direct buses? What would be the best route?
      We would like to enjoy barrio fiestas , are Barrio fiestas in any city/ village of Luzon during the early August.

6 Answers Apr 27, 2010 at 8:26 AM
    • Where in Luzon?

by hanybubble Online Now Mar 25, 2008 at 11:05 PM

My friends and I are planning to go for a 3-day vacation and we want to go anywhere in Luzon besides Baguio (coz we have been there for 3 straight years and we want another place to visit).

So far, we want to the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan, Vigan in Ilocos and Tagaytay. Can you suggest a good place to visit that is not so far away as we don't want to spend most of our vacation time travelling.

Thanks.

4 Answers Mar 26, 2008 at 8:06 AM
    • Northern Luzon

by ulan Online Now Mar 11, 2007 at 3:31 PM

I would like to visit Banaue,Laoag,Vigan,Pagudpud,hundred Islands, and Baguio for 7-8 days.Im coming from Tarlac and travelling by land-private transportation. Can someone help me on my iterinary so i can use all the days efficiently.
      thanks

• David2006's Profile Photo

Touring North of Angeles

by David2006 Online Now Jan 20, 2006 at 3:06 AM

I am flying into Clark to visit a friend in Capas for a birthday. It is my first time there. I would like to spend a week travelling round Luzon. I am newly retired and on a tough budget. Can anyone recommend places to see, places to stay and any travel tips? The Rough Guide is fairly dismissive of Luzon, surely there are some good places for beaches, easy walking, views and birdwatching?

3 Answers Jan 24, 2006 at 10:35 AM