Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• what is the cost to travel by Bus from Remich to Luxembourg

Luxembourg Mar 30, 2014 at 1:36 AM

what is the cost to travel by Bus from Remich to Luxembourg

2 Answers Mar 30, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • Is Esch sir-sure worth a day trip from Lux City?

Esch-sur-Sûre Mar 29, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I've been to Vianden, Clervaux, Trier, Metz, etc., and am looking for other good day trip ideas from Lux City. Is Esch sir-sure worthy the trip? Thanks!

8 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

2 Days in Luxembourg Accomodation

Luxembourg Feb 24, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Hi, looking for hotels near Luxembourg city we will be going by car, but don't want to drive up and down from hotel to the city? Planning on doing 1 full day seeing as much of the country as we can, any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Feb 24, 2014 at 7:35 AM
    • The Dutch restaurant by the river

Vianden Feb 11, 2014 at 2:25 PM

We want to visit the hosts of the dutch Bar (eetcafe) by the river tomorrow but have lost their business card. The hostess is called Betty or Letty of something similar. Does anyone have the name or contact details of this bar?

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 5:04 AM
    • JasonP16's Profile Photo

Hollow Statue

Luxembourg Feb 4, 2014 at 2:03 PM

About 15 years ago my friends and I were walking some trails in Luxembourg city when we came across a giant statue. When we got closer we noticed that you could actually go inside it and climb a ladder to the top. Once at the top you could look out a rectangle cut into the face, and look out onto the city. For the life of me I can't find any information what so ever on this statue. Any information would be a great help. Thanks, Jason

• EduardoPereira's Profile Photo

Extra days in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Jan 2, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Dear all
      I will spent 2 extra days in Luxembourg in mid January and I´d like to have suggestions on what to do there. One day I thought about spending it in Luxembourg ville and the other I´m not sure.....Trier or Metz or someplace else. Suggestions?? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM
    • Watching Bundesliga in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Nov 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Hello,

I will go on the weekend to visit Luxembourg but I dont want to miss the great soccer match between Bayern Munich vs Dortmund. So I am searching for a place which will show this awesome match. Can somebody help me to find a place where they will show this match live?
      Thanks

• midnightflyers's Profile Photo

Christmas restaurants open either 24th or 25th December

Luxembourg Nov 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Hi I'm going to Luxembourg for Christmas and am finding it impossible to find any restaurants that will be open ( beside a few in hotels) for either Christmas eve or Christmas day. If anyone could help I would be very grateful?

• travelbox's Profile Photo

Luxembourg card

Luxembourg Oct 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

where do u buy Luxembourg cards in Luxembourg

5 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    • Luxembourg to Stuttgart and Stuttgart to Munich

Luxembourg Oct 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Train time from Luxembourg to Stuttgart and Stuttgart to Munich.

4 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    • elisabethsb's Profile Photo

Stay in city or head to the country?

Luxembourg Oct 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Hi there! A friend and I are going to be in Luxembourg City for a short period of time (about 24 hours ... eek!) this month and want to make the most of our limited time there. Should we stay in the city and explore? Or is it worth it to hop on a bus and head to the more rural areas? There seems to be a lot to see in the city (the Ducal Palace, Le Chemin de la Corniche, etc) but I've heard great things about Vianden and was hoping to check it out. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance! (:

1 Answer Oct 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    • Public Transport to the Best Western Euro Hotel

Gonderange Oct 5, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I am staying here 7-9 October. Can I get a bus from the airport, drop my bag in a locker, have a look around for a few hours and then get a bus to this hotel from the station? Is this a good plan? I don't want to carry my bag too far and I guess a taxi would be very expensive.
      Thanks very much for your help and advice in advance.

2 Answers Oct 5, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    • windpaard's Profile Photo

cheap hotel luxembourg

Luxembourg Aug 25, 2013 at 1:53 AM

someone knows a cheap hotel in luxembourg city of near the gare,thanks

6 Answers Oct 20, 2013 at 12:50 AM
    • what is the best flight route from Los Angeles to Luxembourg City

Luxembourg Aug 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I'm wondering if flying into Zurich is the best way to fly direct from LAX and then take a train to Luxembourg City. Is there another non-stop business class flight that will get me there? I am an English speaker.

8 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    • BertieB's Profile Photo

Sunday in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Jun 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I hear that most things are closed in Luxembourg on a Sunday. We are there from Sat afternoon to Monday afternoon, staying in Luxembourg city centre.

What would be a good thing to do on a Sunday?

If we hire a car it appears we can only get one from the airport for the whole 2 days. I am willing to this if neccesary, but looking for better ideas.

1 Answer Jun 24, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    • Train tickets

Luxembourg May 15, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Hello, we'd like to travel by a train from the city of Luxembourg to Aachen (Germany). Is it necessary to book train tickets beforehands or can they be easily obtained at the railway station on the day of the departure (or just a day or two before the departure)?

4 Answers May 16, 2013 at 1:36 AM
    • No Title

Luxembourg Apr 30, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I have to go from airport to Hotel Ponte Vecchio
      271 Rue De Neudorf, 2221 Luxembourg and from this hotel to EUROCONTROL Institute of Air Navigation Services
      12, rue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
      L-1432 Luxembourg how I can go to thehe directions by bus

1 Answer Apr 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • Where to hire a private tour for a quick 1 day in Lux

Luxembourg Mar 9, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I will be having a short quick layover in Luxembourg.
      I am wondering if I can get a local guide to show me around on a private tour due to the time that I have.
      Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Rgds
      Donn

12 Answers Mar 10, 2013 at 7:01 AM
    • to buy trin ticket from Lux to Brussels

Luxembourg Apr 17, 2012 at 1:56 AM

Hi,
      I am coming to Luxemburg then going by train to Brussels, Do I have to buy the train ticket in advance? if yes can I buy iton line? what is the site?
      thanks

1 Answer Apr 17, 2012 at 2:04 AM
    • bobbydigital's Profile Photo

What are the requirements for a person to be sponsor from Luxembourg?

Luxembourg Aug 15, 2011 at 4:38 PM

A friend likes to be a Sponsor from Luxembourg what requirements does he have to meet in order to do so?

• leiker.travel's Profile Photo

Best way to fly or take train into Lux from middle east?

Luxembourg Jun 20, 2011 at 10:38 AM

We live in Saudi Arabia and typically fly out of Bahrain to go home in Canada/USA. Tickets to Lux look really expensive! Is there a reasonable way to fly into somewhere nearby and take the train in? Suggestions?

My first VT question! Thanks much.
      Jenn

3 Answers Jun 20, 2011 at 1:18 PM
    • argentia's Profile Photo

Valley of Seven Castles

District de Luxembourg May 8, 2011 at 7:20 AM

I'm looking for a B&B accomodation in the Valley, hopefully for less than 100 euro per night. Can anyone recommend a place, or lead me to a source of info?

Thanks!
      Trudy

• 5 * Hotels in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Apr 15, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Hello VT friends ,

My wife and I are going to be in Luxembourg for a few days next November which coincides with our (29th) wedding anniversary and I want to find a really top class hotel in the centre of Luxembourg to celebrate this and enjoy the city.

Thank you

4 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM
    • emergency stay 14/3/11 3 people

Luxembourg Apr 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Hi, my daughter and two friends (2 girls, 1 boy) are on a charity hitchhike to Poland and are on the train to luxembourg. They have tried hostels to stay overnight but they are full. Does any one have any cheap accomodation suggestions

3 Answers Apr 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM
    • transportation

Luxembourg Apr 1, 2011 at 9:42 AM

We are flying into Luxembourg airport and need to get to the cruise port in Remich. What are our options re transportation. Are there shuttle buses at the airport that go to Remich cruise port and if so what is the cost? Could you recommend any other reasonably priced, cheap ways to get to the port
      thanks

4 Answers Apr 13, 2011 at 2:15 AM
    • OZRogerM's Profile Photo

Should we visit Luxembourg City

Luxembourg Mar 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Hi. Were a mature couple driving from Brussell to Strasbourg in July.
      I was planning to visit Luxembourg City and stay overnight on a Sunday,is it worth the time & effort? Or should we just drive thru and stay in the surrounding country sied?

6 Answers Mar 14, 2011 at 6:32 AM
    • kntaBuddha's Profile Photo

Luxembourg to U.S. War Cemetery ---

Luxembourg Feb 22, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Is there a bus service that runs between the two locations as I want to see both. Either a regular shuttle or maybe a hop on hop off that stop at the various sites in town. If so would not it make sense for me to park my car at the cemetery and use the bus to see the sites I wish thereby avoiding searching for parking in the city. I was in town a couple of years ago and parking was rather scarce. I thank-you for any information.

• Travelling around Luxembourg by train and bus

Luxembourg Feb 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM

I am hoping to visit Luxembourg City in March and also to travel out to Ardennes, Moselle and Mullentall region. Can you tell me whether it is better staying in the city centre and travelling out to various places to walk and do sightseeing or am I better to stay in the city for a few days and then stay in hotel in other regions?

I know all places are not too far but I don't want to travel and find myself with very few hours left to see the town/village or go for a walk. Do the buses and trains run late?

2 Answers Feb 19, 2011 at 6:15 AM
    • Travel to Esch-sur-Sure

Esch-sur-Sûre Feb 9, 2011 at 2:46 AM

How can I get to Esch-sur-Sure from Luxembourg air port without private car, or from london if not traveling by Air and without a Car

1 Answer Feb 9, 2011 at 3:05 AM
    • club

Luxembourg Aug 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM

Does anybody know a club in Luxemburg run by an Italian? I do not remember the name and I lost there something there so I try to find contact with the manager.
      I will appreciate any help.