Luxembourg Travel Answers

change location
aterola's Profile Photo

Restaurant

by aterola Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 3:19 AM

Hello,
this year we decided to skip Christmas party in our city and to have two days trip abroad with my colleagues. 8 of December we will be in Luxembourg. Please, help me to find some restaurant, where 30 people at once can have late lunch or pub or bar, where we can have a meeting point for glass of wine after walking in the city? We don't eat fast food, so I mean some place with atmosphere ;-)
Thank you,
Letute

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • WanderingFinn's Profile Photo

Re: Restaurant

by WanderingFinn Online Now Nov 29, 2007 at 9:17 AM

I know that this is a different suggestion and most probably the thing you are not after if you want to be in Luxembourg City, walk around etc. at the same time. Otherwise this would be great as I can see that you like some class, style and athmosphere.

We ended up (a rental car needed) to a small/tiny village called Welsceid. There is a small hotel (Reuter), and a restaurant (Restaurant Am Waardkall) which has been nominated the Chain des Rotisseurs so the food is perfect. There is space for 30 people, but reservations must be made beforehand. It is nice looking, quiet feeling, candles on the table.

But there is nothing else to do, if you want, in the village, it is dead.

But if you have time; you can see some great views like the castle of Vianden. There are several castles in the area.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines