Luxembourg Travel Answers

change location
jimbob1001's Profile Photo

Hostel Accomodation

by jimbob1001 Online Now Nov 8, 2006 at 1:02 PM

A friend of mine and I are thinking of traveling around Europe next year and will be planning to stop off in Luxembourg, can anyone reccomend a nice cheap wee hostel for us to stay in?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • traveller21's Profile Photo

RE: Hostel Accomodation

by traveller21 Online Now Nov 17, 2006 at 12:28 PM

Hi, there aren't many hostels in Luxembourg city it self but here's a link to Luxembourg tourist office , I took the liberty to search for you as well and found one hope this helps and good hunting, steph

1 member found this helpful

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Hostel Accomodation

by Berlonman Online Now Jul 1, 2015 at 3:45 AM

Thanks Steph. i have visited the Lux office a few times but I came away with incorrect info. i wanted to visit Schengen. The train station info point told me i needed the bus station to the border. When i got to the tour office the guy told me I needed to get my bus from the train station.they spent so long asking for assistance that i missed the last bus. All lux hotels were expensive or full. i kinda new what was coming next. i knew they would advise me to go to Trier........a place where I always end up cos the hotels are cheap. The guy told me that nobody asks about Schengen and therefore he had limited info ( no info ).

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines