Lutsk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Yesterday

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more

Near Lutsk

• LUTSK TO ODESSA BY FOOT IN AUGUST

by lawdoc02 Online Now Jun 15, 2014 at 11:00 AM

TRAVELLING TO ODESSA FROM LUTSK TO RETRACE MY GRANDFATHERS TRIP, WHEN HE WAS A RUSSIAN SOLDIER WALKING HOME TO ODESSA-NEED TO FIND THE BEST ROUTE TO RETRACE HIS TRIP.THANKS

3 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 3:39 AM
    • Credit Cards

by mightytravellor Online Now Jul 22, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Which credit cards can we use in the Ukraine? We have Visa, Mastercard, or American Express

2 Answers Aug 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM
    • what are the hotels there

by mahmoud1963 Online Now Jan 30, 2009 at 8:32 AM

I want to go Lutsk , Ukraina, but i want ot check what are the hotels there

1 Answer Feb 2, 2009 at 1:44 AM
    • naturopaths, holistic practitioners

by kisinne Online Now May 8, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Does anyone knows herbalists(travnits) in Lutsk? 30 years ago, there were some people in Lutsk that sold herbs. They brought their recipes from Germany. They cured my kidney problem. These herbs really worked.

Thank you

1 Answer May 11, 2008 at 1:23 AM
    • Lookin for an apartment to rent.

by jpj2465 Online Now Mar 2, 2005 at 3:28 AM

Hieveryone, this is my first question since joining.
      I am trying to make plans to visit Lutsk in the Ukraine.
      I am finding it hard to find an apartment to rent and to get transport from Lviv International Airport to Lutsk.
      Any ideas or advice would be grateful.

cheers

jpj

1 Answer Apr 7, 2005 at 2:17 AM
    • Language?

by bergland Online Now Sep 20, 2003 at 11:57 AM

What language should I learn if spending a few months in Luts'k? What is the most widely used or the one most people know--Ukranian or Russian? What language is the local newspaper(s) in? thanks! Bob

3 Answers Mar 2, 2005 at 3:30 AM