Lutry

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Titlis Rotair ticket v. day ski pass

Engelberg Nov 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM

We are travelling to Titlis next weekend and we see that the price of the day ski pass is lower than the price of the Engelberg-Titlis return ticket. The day ski pass says that it can be used on all lifts. However, we will not be skiing. Would we be able to get to the top of Titlis using the day ski pass and not skiing?

more
    • Travel to bayeux

Basel Nov 12, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Will end a river cruise in Basel will go to bayeux. I am looking for travel suggestions

more
    • 24 Hours kiosk/Shop in Niederdorf

Zürich Nov 8, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Dear all

Does anybody know if in the Niederdorf area there is a 24 hours Kiosk/Shop?

more
    • Basel airport to Viking cruise dock

Basel Nov 1, 2014 at 12:31 PM

We are arriving at the Basel airport and have to go to the Viking cruise dock. I understand there is a bus from the airport to the train station, and taxis from there. We will have luggage and that sounds complicated. How much is a taxi from the airport to the Viking dock? How long will it take?
      Thank you!

more
    • travelgirl214's Profile Photo

Best things to see/do in Geneva in 5 hours?

Geneva Nov 25, 2014 at 9:54 AM

We will be driving to Geneva to catch an evening flight in January. We'll have between 3-5 hours to explore. Any suggestions? (No cruises or tourist tours) Any cool attractions, places to eat, beautiful scenic areas?
      My husband is into science and history. How is the CERN? I'm more into the artsy stuff. Unique shops or collections in the area worth mentioning?

Thank you in advance for any advice/suggestions!

more
    • smasteve's Profile Photo

what to do

Gruyères Nov 24, 2014 at 7:14 AM

what are the main attractions?

more
    • taxi in basel

Basel Nov 17, 2014 at 5:46 AM

what is the distance and cost by taxi from sankt johann dock to basel sbb bahnof train station

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

a holiday home in Saxon Switzerland

Saxon Nov 1, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Hello everybody,
      I am looking for a holiday home either in Saxon Switzerland or in Bohemian Switzerland.
      The home must be on a lakeshore, in a quiet and lonely place, with a possibility of fishing.
      Does somebody have any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance!

more