Lutherstadt Wittenberg

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Laundry Mat on Bus 6 Route in Wollmatingen

Konstanz 10 hours ago

Need a washerteria or laundry mat on the Bus 6 route, please, near a fitness gym?
      Thank you,
      PR

more
    • Best restaurant

Wertheim Jul 16, 2014 at 7:10 PM

Where is the best restaurant in Wertheim?

more
    • camping sites

Paderborn Jul 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM

could anyone recommend a camping site near sennerlager army camp we will be visiting family in august

more
    • Night time

Bremen Jul 13, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Which foreign nightclubs can I spend time during my 3 days visit in Bremen

more
    • Copper Fountain Store

Cochem Jul 12, 2014 at 3:41 PM

When I was last in Cochem in 2005, there was a shop that sold beautiful copper fountains.
      Is it still there?

more
    • Gliders in Idar-Oberstein?

Idar-Oberstein Jul 6, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Is there a glider port in Idar-Oberstein where the public can watch them fly? I also heard that there may be a cafe there for food and drink?

more
    • Junior Tennis

Munich Jun 26, 2014 at 6:11 PM

Hello, we will be in Munich and Garmich at the beginning of September and Im looking for a good tennis club for my son who is advanced tennis player. Could anyone recommend one? Thank you!

more
    • neckar cruise

Stuttgart 12 hours ago

are there neckar cruises based in Stuttgart or Ludwigsburg (day or partial day trip)?

more
    • Alternatizm's Profile Photo

How to go from Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg Am Mainufer to Würzburg Hbf?

Würzburg Jul 19, 2014 at 5:26 AM

I will be staying at Mercure Wuerzburg and will need to be at Wuerzburg Hbf at 5:50 am. Understand it will take around 20 min. by walk. Any suggest on public transportation ?

more
    • Where to buy authentic alpine cow bells in Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jul 18, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Does anyone know of a foundry or a shop that sells that authentic cowbells (not tourist ones but ones that the farmers would actually use) in or close by to Garmisch-Partenkirchen?

more
    • BEST RESTAURANT IN WIESBADEN OR K0BLENZ

Wiesbaden Jul 18, 2014 at 6:12 AM

HALLO !

I AM CHRISTINE FROM LEBANON , I WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT ABOUT A NICE RESTAURANT IN WIESBADEN OR KOBLENZ ( OK FOR BOTH ) IN ORDER TO INVITE ABOUT 20 PEOPLE CELEBRATING AN ENGAGEMENT PARTY.
      IT SHOULD HAVE VERY DELICIOUS FOOD, GREAT MUSIC,(NOT SO LOUD) AND NICE INTERIOR DESIGN.
      A VIEW TO THE RIVER WOULD BE GREAT.
      THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE :)

more
    • Ferry price

Land Schleswig-Holstein Jul 15, 2014 at 7:15 AM

ferry price gluckstadt. Can we pay with visa card?

more
    • Period to spend int Titisee

Titisee Jul 12, 2014 at 7:30 AM

Hi Virtual Tourist members,

my family and i are planning to visit Titisee and i am wondering how long i should stay in Titisee? is it too long to spend 5 days in Titisee or we will have many activities that will occupy us?

Regards,

Khulood

more
    • traveling with kids

Wandlitz Jul 7, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Hi,
      We're coming to Wandlitz with 3 kids (1.5, 3.5 and 5 years old) in august for our family vacation. We're looking for some citi-break nature vacation, but kids do need entertainment.
      After hiking/fishing/berries picking - what kind of entertainment does this region offer?

more
    • bike storage

Munich Jul 7, 2014 at 1:10 AM

is there a "rad station" near munich hbf

more
    • Railway station

Höxter Jul 5, 2014 at 1:07 PM

Has Hoexter a railway station? Or I can get there only a bus?

more
    • Train travel

Stein an der Traun Jul 1, 2014 at 7:00 AM

How to travel from Stein an der Traun to Salzburg

more
    • Stag Party Berlin

Berlin Jun 30, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

We are planning a bachelor party in Berlin this August. Any recommendations for location, accommodation, activities?

• We are all 27 years old and on a medium/high budget, looking mostly to party and have fun. we like bars and are up for some clubs as well.
      • Not sure if to go for a hotel or apartment.
      • Heard Mitte , Potsdamer Platz are good areas.
      • Looked up a place called Cozy Berlin @ Potsdamer Platz , the pictures look really nice but couldn't find any reviews of the place

Any help and information would be really appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • Are the shops open on sundays?

Duisburg Jun 27, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Iam planning to visit Duisburg on 29-06-2014 and i wonder if the shops are open for selling clothes?

more
    • cemocem's Profile Photo

From Hamburg to Heidepark?

Soltau Yesterday

How can we go there? Bus or train?

more
    • River cruises

Linz am Rhein Jul 19, 2014 at 9:16 AM

River cruises from Linz please 1 or 2 days

more
    • hallo need information

Gießen Jul 16, 2014 at 4:54 AM

can anyone give me idea of night life in Giessen??? Near Justus Leibig Unversity :-)))

more
    • Hamburg nightlife

Hamburg Jun 26, 2014 at 7:23 AM

Hi all,

I will be visiting Hamburg in September with a group of friends. There will be 4 of us going and we are in the age bracket of 25-29. We are coming over to catch a football match and enjoy some nightlight in a European city. I am obviously aware of the Reeperbhan and have an idea of what it could offer. But what else does the city have to offer at night? What other areas should we be looking at? We will be looking for good pubs to sample some fine German beers then as the night goes on we will be looking for bars and then nightclubs.

Is there more to the Reeperbhan then just the red light area and strip clubs?

What time is the busiest and best time to go out? (I.e is it like the UK where places shut at 3am?)

more
    • buses in baden baden

Baden-Baden Jun 25, 2014 at 9:31 AM

is there bus that goes to the holiday inn express from the train station and how much does it cost ?

more
    • Driving to Garmisch

Garmisch-Partenkirchen Jun 24, 2014 at 8:32 PM

I'm planning a trip to Garmisch in December. How is the drive? I am planning on renting a car but I do not know whether or not I will need winter tires. I am only concerned because I do not know if the roads are icy, etc. I've tried to look on other sites but still haven't gotten an answer. Please help!

more
    • Christmas visit

by emmweb Online Now Oct 18, 2012 at 11:54 AM

A group of 6-8 teens and adults will be in Wittenberg Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We'll attend church services, but are wondering if any of the museums will be open on those days. I'm having difficulty finding information on closure days online, so any help would be appreciated. Also, will the Christmas market stalls be open on those days? Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 19, 2012 at 3:00 AM
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

Wittenberg, recent accommodations and city archive & suggestions.

by charlesracine Online Now Aug 13, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I am looking for where to stay, restaurants, etc. in Wittenberg. I was there nearly 20 years ago though, things may have changed. My ancestor August Littmann Hoehne/Hone was born there, in 1817, I want to do some searching, can anyone advise where the City archive and Catholic church are located. All input is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chuck

3 Answers Aug 14, 2012 at 12:40 PM
    • djhartmannn's Profile Photo

Looking for group accommodations when visiting Luther's Wittenberg

by djhartmannn Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 3:23 PM

I am visiting the Lutherstadt Wittenberg with several families and am looking for a couple of cheap, clean holiday appartments in late May or early June.

djhartmannn@yahoo.com

1 Answer Apr 4, 2008 at 5:20 PM