change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• johnkatengura's Profile Photo

i want to know pls

by johnkatengura Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 11:23 AM

i have a plan to travel to lusaka this next year january so i would realy like to know .some nice hotels where i can spend 2 weeks .thanks

1 Answer Dec 14, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • From Lusaka to Dar Es Salaam by bus

by laerkelange Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 8:58 PM

If you want to go from Lusaka to Dar Es Salaam by bus, which bus company would you suggest? The only one I can find is called Scandinavia Express (Scandinaviagroup.com), and i can't contact them by phone, email or anything and their website hasn't been updated for years..

1 Answer Nov 15, 2013 at 11:25 AM
    • ALPHA BAR

by srgupta29 Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM

where is Alpha Bar ??
      How are the rates & is it open on all days??
      Pl get back to me , ASAP.
      Thanx,

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    • phone number royal lodge

by Tangeni Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 1:20 AM

i would like to get some contact details of Royal Lodge, 517 Jacaranda Crescent. victoria falls

8 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 3:41 AM
    • Public transport cost in zambia

by Tangeni Online Now Jun 5, 2013 at 2:41 AM

i would like to find out the price of public transport in Zambia to rural areas.

2 Answers Jun 10, 2013 at 5:40 AM
    • Internet Connection in Lusaka?

by ebonite Online Now Mar 16, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Hello,

Is there any 3G internet connection for mobile phones in Lusaka? How much does it cost approximately and is it good quality?

Also, is there any high speed broadband connection? How much do these cost approximately?

Thank you

1 Answer Mar 16, 2012 at 1:09 AM
    • Learning Nyanja in Lusaka?

by ebonite Online Now Mar 16, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Hello,

I will be moving to Lusaka in June and I am searching for a place to help me learn the native language. According to Wikipedia, the most popular and used native language in Lusaka is Nyanja, so I want to try to learn it. I will be staying in Lusaka for more than a year.

Where can I learn the language and how difficult is it for someone with English background ?

Thank you.

1 Answer Mar 31, 2012 at 3:08 AM
    • Lusaka to nairobi

by coolkn Online Now Apr 20, 2011 at 12:02 PM

I would like to travel from lusaka to nairobi by bus.Are they any buses that ply this route and if so what would be the cost?

2 Answers Jul 5, 2011 at 10:16 AM
    • what to do in lusaka and getting from livingstone/ and dar es salaam

by westybeast Online Now Apr 10, 2011 at 1:29 PM

hi i wish to come from dar to lusaka by bus next month and i probably need a day off in lusaka to recover .

whats the latest bus info from dar- i heard maybe scandavian buses go most days and it takes 36 hours

anything to see including national museum in lusaka .

is it safe to walk around , i am staying in a hostel nearby.

what bus to livingstone and how long.

what to to do in the victoria falls if i not into adventure sports - is one day enough ?

1 Answer Apr 13, 2011 at 10:34 AM
    • Buses

by JeanneAllen Online Now Aug 14, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Which Bus line would you recommend for a day trip to Victoria falls?

3 Answers Dec 4, 2010 at 5:42 PM
    • pictures...

by moped2569 Online Now May 22, 2010 at 5:44 AM

I don't see any pics for the Manda Hill Mall...did you actually visit the place? If you did and took some pics, can you please post them?

2 Answers May 22, 2010 at 9:37 AM
    • elpariente's Profile Photo

What to do

by elpariente Online Now Apr 15, 2010 at 11:44 PM

We are spending one day in Lusaka , can you recomend a place to take dinner and what do you suggest to visit and to make during the day

3 Answers May 5, 2010 at 12:47 PM
    • ardelean's Profile Photo

SIM Cards & Printers

by ardelean Online Now Aug 28, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I am coming to Lusaka for temporary work for 6-8 weeks.

Is it possible to get a local pay as you go SIM card for a mobile phone without too much hassle and cost?

Is it possible to buy a decent printer and ink for about USD100 without too much hassle?

Is it possible to buy a LCD computer screen for about USD150 without too much hassle?

• ardelean's Profile Photo

Moderate Hotel or Lodge

by ardelean Online Now Aug 28, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I am coming to Lusaka for 8 weeks temporary work. Any ideas about a moderately priced hotel or lodge with decent sized rooms so that I can work in my room.

2 Answers Sep 5, 2009 at 6:49 AM
    • Road transport Lusaka Livingstone

by Kiwi_es Online Now Jan 15, 2008 at 6:27 AM

I will arive to Lusaka at 6.30am and would like to get to Livingstone, best chances. Mid March time

2 Answers Feb 7, 2008 at 2:00 PM
    • Ramonq's Profile Photo

Lusaka

by Ramonq Online Now Jun 8, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Next month, I´m flying into Lusaka on my way to South Luangwe National Park. Still thinking whether to skip this city or hang around for a few days. Anyone knows a good reason to spend a few days here? While I like to see African wildlife, I also like to experience modern African living. Any good bars with live African music in Lusaka?

4 Answers Jun 21, 2007 at 12:05 AM
    • Ben19's Profile Photo

Mana Pools walking?

by Ben19 Online Now Oct 28, 2004 at 8:15 AM

Hi Guys, I'm planning on a trip to Lusaka, Zambia next summer (2005) and would love to visit the Mana Pools National Park. Could someone tell me 1)what the entrance fees are. 2)how i could get hold of a guide, and his fees 3)is it possible to DIY it and just take a tent and walk on your own? Cheers Ben

2 Answers Aug 20, 2005 at 5:00 AM
    • ladystonegate's Profile Photo

River Club, Zambia

by ladystonegate Online Now Jun 20, 2004 at 7:56 AM

Hi, I'm actually planning a trip to South Africa (J'burg flight, up to the Sabi Sands area of the Kruger) but in the brochures I've seen The River Club and become fascinated with it. My travel agent has suggested that it'd be a good side trip but it means flying back to J'burg and then to Livingstone and back again to J'burg??? We have a good budget to spend, and are planning 2-3 weeks away in total to celebrate our silver wedding anniversary at the end of April 2005. The original idea was J'burg/Sabi Sands/Hazyview/Dubai - but I'm so taken with The River Club that I'm confused now. Could anyone please tell me if it's as lovely as it looks, and if there's a good way of fitting it in with this itinerary? even if it means taking a shorter holiday and going to Dubai another time. I'm open to all comments and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Aug 28, 2005 at 9:30 PM
    • To Sfari or not to safari that is the question

by BAlgarin Online Now Jun 16, 2004 at 6:20 PM

I will be in Zambia for 5 weeks. I'll have about 10 days to go for a holiday where should I go. I have a limited budget. Aby help from locals will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Barbara

5 Answers Apr 15, 2005 at 12:16 PM