Luqa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Air Malta discount for October & November and events

Malta 4 hours ago

Just wanted to share a code for those of you traveling to Malta between October and November where you get 5% off - QBEHSBLCCS. Its valid for trips between the 24th October to November 9th.

Its not a big discount but still you save money here and there especially if you are travelling with the family

They launched the code in conjunction with a Pop Culture convention that's going to be held from the 31st October to the 2nd November at the Mediterranean Conference Center in Valletta. Movie Stars, artists and writers are going to attend so it should be big and something to do and see while there

more
    • halfway inn

Mellieha Jul 17, 2014 at 4:24 AM

is the halfway inn reopened yet?

more
    • Sophy.J's Profile Photo

fishing Marsaxlokk

Marsaxlokk Jul 9, 2014 at 6:01 AM

Last year i saw that in Marsaxlokk you can participant to a fishing trip. I would appreciate, If somebody can give me a contact. Thank you in advance, Sofie: sophy.j.13@gmail.com

more
    • giroana airport to barcelona city centre

Malta Jul 2, 2014 at 12:20 PM

what mean of transport can I use from Girona airport to Barcelona city centre? and how they work?

more
    • Jolovestravelling's Profile Photo

Money and what to do?

Malta Jul 7, 2014 at 6:44 AM

How much cash for a week? Solo chick travelling there in august and what suggestions please for when I'm there :)

more
    • What's early September like (weather-wise) in Malta?

Malta Jul 18, 2014 at 3:13 AM

Hi,

I know you can't predict excatly what the weather will be like, but what are usual temperatures in early September?

Thanks very much.

Cathy

more
    • Boat hire to propose to girlfriend??

Malta Jul 12, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hi I'm looking for a contact to hire a boat for a few hours to watch the sunset and propose to my girlfriend, can anyone help true man style left it to the last min, travel there in 2days :)

more
    • Jolovestravelling's Profile Photo

Malta query again

Malta Jul 8, 2014 at 6:35 AM

Apart from seeing history as a solos chick what should I do in Malta for a week? I love the water too

more
    • Places to eat in Kalkara?

Malta Jul 18, 2014 at 12:36 PM

We are considerng staying at the Villa del Porto in Kalkara (had anyone stayed there, and would they recomment it?), but when I used Google Earth to check out nearby restaurants, I couldn't find a thing. Does anyone know if there are places to eat in the area?

Thanks.

Cathy

more
    • TOURING OUT OF CRUISE SHIP IN VALETTA

Malta Jul 10, 2014 at 12:08 PM

WHAT TRANSPORTATION IS AVAILABLE FROM THE CRUISE PORT AT VALETTA TO THE TOWN CENTER? WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SEE MORE OF MALTA?

more