Luoyang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nanning transport

Nanning Mar 20, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What's the coach fare from Nanning to Bama longevity village and travelling time as well as what frequency ? Thanks on advance for a response.

more
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Longmen Grottoes & Shaolin Temple

by SandiM Online Now Mar 21, 2009 at 4:47 PM

A friend has suggested we might want to check out the Shaolin Temple after we visit the Longmen Buddhas in the morning. Is there a bus service to the Temple or should we take a cab. After we visit the temple, is there a bus service back to the train station. If there is a bus service from or to these places, what is the cost and more importantly, what is the frequency of service. We`ll be there on a Friday. Thanks!

3 Answers Mar 27, 2009 at 7:22 PM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Luoyang & Longmen Grottoes

by SandiM Online Now Jan 7, 2009 at 9:09 AM

In September 2009, we are planning to take an overnight train from Beijing to Zhengzhou and then transfer to Luoyang train around 5am. Once we get to Luoyang, how do we get to the Longmen Buddha Caves? I need a bus or taxi (cost?) early enough in the morning to beat any tourist buses. I also heard there may be boats to hire? Once we have finished our tour there, we intend to get back on the train (same day) and head back to Zhengzhou, and hope to catch the evening/overnight train to Guilin. Does this sound possible? I'm worried that I won't be able to buy the tickets since I don't believe you can reserve these things or buy online beforehand. We definitely would like the soft sleeper. Or is there a reservation service online for advance tickets? Thanks!

6 Answers Jan 30, 2009 at 12:29 AM