Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Barista Equipment

Guangzhou 5 hours ago

Hi am going to Guangzhou, and I want to shop barista equipment, like tamper, teflon pitcher, coffee filters, thermometer, etc. Can anyone help where I can by these kind of things.

• Where to stay

Shenzhen Oct 28, 2015 at 8:01 PM

hi there just looking at coming to Shenzhen like to be near some shopping like clothing electrical and General knick knacks also if it near some tourist attractions too. Which area is best and any ideas on some 4 star hotels thanks so much really appreciate it. Thankyou

• Chyan's Profile Photo

Sleeping in Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Nov 6, 2015 at 8:19 AM

Can i sleep at Guangzhou Airport upon arrival at 2 am? I have a domestic flight to board at 2.15 pm for Hangzhou.

• rosielim's Profile Photo

Help required for recommendation on hotel stay for 1 nite near airport or train station

Shenzhen Oct 28, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Hello there,
      We are travelling in a group of 4 (3 seniors with me) taking high speed train from Guilin and will arrive Shenzhen North station during the late evening around 10pm. Would like to check in to a hotel for 1 nite to catch a flight the next morning. Therefore would appreciate for good recommendation on hotel stay either near BaoÁn Intl Airport or Shenzhen North train station.
      How about transport, is it safe to take any cabs in Shenzhen.We have 4 medium sized luggages.
      Your help is greatly appreciated.
      Tks & Regards,