change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ebehenna's Profile Photo

Halifax city busses

Halifax Mar 29, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Am looking to take city bus from Scotia Square Terminal to Lord Nelson Hotel in near future. How would I go about it? And thanks.

more
    • ebehenna's Profile Photo

City busses

Halifax Mar 29, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Pomerol, where do I pick up "Bus 14" in Scotia Square? Will be dropped off there by Metro X bus from airport. Thanks.

more
    • Reccommend a plce to visit

Halifax Apr 9, 2014 at 10:45 AM

Hi we are in Halifax for a short day in July, it seems Peggy Cove is over rated so was considering taking a Tall Ship tour ,Thoughts please and is it easy to do your own rather than an excursion with the cruise ship we are on. Thanks in advance :)

more
    • Whale Watching in Lunenburg - worthwhile?

by mpatin Online Now Jul 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM

Going to Lunenburg next week. First time to visit Nova Scotia. We're thinking a whale watching cruise would be nice. Please let me know if you've done this and what you thought. Feedback on the particular tour providers would also be appreciated. Thank You!

1 Answer Jul 9, 2008 at 2:32 PM
    • CanadianFlower's Profile Photo

Lunenburg???

by CanadianFlower Online Now Oct 14, 2006 at 10:25 PM

This looks like a great restaurant, but it is officially listed as being in Hubbards, on St. Margaret's Bay. If folks start driving to Lunenburg, where it is listed at VT, before they read the fine print about Fox Point, they might be pretty hungry by the time they turn around and get to Shatford's, about 45 minutes away. Any thoughts on this?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2007 at 12:02 PM