Lund Travel Answers

change location
jeannie55's Profile Photo

Shopping for gift basket

by jeannie55 Online Now Feb 13, 2007 at 12:39 PM

My husband is presently on assignment in Lund for 6 months. Are there any on-line stores/websites where I can order a food- type gift basket to be sent to him at his apartment? I have tried looling on-line but I all I keep coming upwith are international floral deliveries...any help would be appreciated - my anniverary is this week - the first we have spent apart in 31 years!
Thanks!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

RE: Shopping for gift basket

by Sjalen Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 7:30 AM

You could perhaps try these ones:

http://www.sendly.se

They don't have a page in English but you can e-mail to: info@sendly.se or phone 0046 771-242400 to customer services.

Click on "Kärlek och Romantik" (love and romance) and you will find an Italian dining hamper, but if you think that makes him feel lonely, you can click on just about anything and find various alternatives such as fruit, coffee or sweets. They do payments with VISA and some other credit cards.

Another one is this company near Lund where you can get a "deli-hamper" and various fruit and chocolate ones:

svenskforetagsfrukt.se/index...

You can find their contact details under "Kontakta oss" to the left on the page. You will have to contact them about payment too as I cannot find anything on credit cards there but only giros, although they DO mention special deliveries.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines