Lund

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Northern lights -16th February

Sweden Feb 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM

A bit of a long shot here! We were lucky enough to be staying at the ice hotel on the above night and witnessed the fantastic display of lights. Sadly we only had a point and shoot camera and could not take any photos. Is there anyone who may have taken some photos (particularly of the 'crown' that was immediately above the hotel at about 9.30 - 10.00) that they could share with us? I would dearly love a photo for my wall.

Many thanks for your time!

more
    • Apartment to rent for a month 8/5/13

by mendolynne Online Now Apr 20, 2013 at 8:36 PM

My daughter is moving to Lund to work in a Montessori school there. I'll be flying over with her and staying for a month. Has anyone any suggestions on the most affordable place for the two of us to stay? We'd prefer some place in Lund, because we'd really like to walk everywhere. But if that's cost prohibitive, I'd of course appreciate any suggestions.

1 Answer Apr 21, 2013 at 1:06 AM
    • house swap possibilities northern california coastal home - Lund

by mendolynne Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Am planning on being in Lund, Sweden for several months with my daughter and wondered if anyone was interested in a house swap for that period of time (possibly around September 2013 or later). My home is a lovely two bedroom, two bath with a garden of berries, apples, vegetables, flowers and lots of rhododendron. Ten minutes from town, but country-like setting a mile from the ocean.

9 Answers Mar 18, 2013 at 2:15 AM