Travel Answers
Lumbini Zone

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Three Passes trek w/o guide - which permits etc are required?

Nepal Nov 3, 2015 at 12:51 AM

I'm planning the Three Passes trek next year without porter or guide. However I'm getting confused as to which permits are required and how to get them? Has aynone here done this Trek (or any other in the Everest region since I assume that the regulations will be similar)?
      I'm also plannign the side trip to EBC - can I just rock up there, pitch my tent and stay a night or two?

• Everest Base Camp w/o guide

Nepal Nov 3, 2015 at 12:53 AM

Hi, I'm plannign a trip to EBC next year. Want to do it on my own without tours/guides/porters. I'm wondering if I can simply rock up there, pitch my tent and stay a night or two? Or are there any special overnight permits or similar required?

• naomixxx's Profile Photo

Lumbini Zone Jan 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I am looking for a budget place to stay in Lumbini preferably under £10 English, don't seem to be able to find anything, though I have vsited Nepal before and found accommodation around £5, would be grateful if anyone could help, its just an overnight stay in a guesthouse was the kind of thing I wanted

3 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 12:18 PM
    • Re: Purchase Wooden Shisha / Hookah

Lumbini Zone Jan 31, 2012 at 8:13 PM

I would like to purchase a wooden Nepalese shisha / hookah, any advice when I could be able purchase it ?
      Please let me know the shop address and telephone numbers for checking.

Much appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 18, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    • petertktan's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Lumbini?

Lumbini Zone Jun 21, 2003 at 12:33 AM

I'm a Buddhist from Kuala Lumpur and am thinking of making a pilgrimage to Lumbini and to Kapilavastu. Anybody out there knows whether the various temples in Lumbini, eg Chinese, Korean, Burmese etc have acccomodation and home stay where one can live the life of a monk for short stay program? BTW, what are the various options to get to Lumbini and Kapilavastu from Katmandu. Thanks fro your help!

2 Answers Jun 23, 2003 at 11:33 AM