change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Information about Nagarkot Temple

Nagarkot 14 hours ago

Hi,
      I want to come to Nagarkot temple but i have no idea. Could you please call me at 09210821081.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Amit

more
    • Suggestion/Query Regarding Itenary For Nepal

Nepal Yesterday

Hi,

We two people have decided to visit Nepal from Kolkata,India from 10.10.2014-23.10.2014 and our itenary are as below:

10.10.2014-Boarding Mithila Express for Raxaul

11.10.2014-Reaching Raxaul, cross the border to Birgung and head towards Chitwan National Park

12.10.2014-Sightseen of Chitwan National Park

13.10.2014-Head towards Lumbini and reach there

14.10.2014-Sight seen at Lumbini

15.10.2014-Head towards Pokhara and reach there

16.10.2014-Sight seen at Pokhara

17.10.2014-Head towards Kathmandu and reach there

18.10.2014-Sight seen at Kathmandu

19.10.2014-Sight seen at Patan/Lalitpur and Bhaktapur

20.10.2014-Day tour of Manakamana Temple

21.10.2014-Early Morning Sunrise at Nagarkot+Namobuddha Monastery

22.10.2014-Head towards Birgunj and reach there

23.10.2014-Return journey to home

Now My Question follows:

1.Is the itenary doable?

2.Does tourist bus ply between Birgung and Chitwan?If yes,from where to board it?If not what is the cheap and alternative way to reach Chitwan?

3.Does tourist bus ply between Chitwan and Lumbini?If yes,from where to board it?If not what is the cheap and altenative way to reach Lumbini?Does motorcycle available there in hire for sight seen?

4.Does tourist bus ply between Lumbini and Pokhara?If yes,from where to board it?If not what is the cheap and alternative way to reach Pokhara?Does motorcycle available there in hire for sight seen?

5.Since we came to know that motercycle are available in Nepal on hire we have decided to do our sightseen in motorcycle.I have Indian Driving License,will that be suffice to hire motorcycle and what deposits they take...money or documents?

6.We have decided to exchange our INR to NPR....so whom to go.... Money changers or Bank?

Thank You

Ranit

more
    • Peterwilsonus's Profile Photo

Volunteer in Nepal

Nepal 2 hours ago

Is it safe to go to Nepal for volunteering? I'm planning to go to Nepal for volunteering with Volunteers Initiative Nepal, Have anyone ever gone with them? Please help me guys! If you have any suggestion.

more
    • Transportation details

Nepalganj Apr 21, 2014 at 1:39 AM

Which Bus Should I take from KTM to Nepalgunj? Bus that is comfort and reliable with no passangers extra than that of the total bus seats.

more
    • doing volunteer.

Kathmandu Apr 15, 2014 at 8:21 AM

how to volunteer in kathmandu?

more
    • Anapurna April

Nepal Apr 4, 2014 at 10:32 PM

What is the weather like around Poon hill at the end of April. How cold does it get at night? how hot in the day?
      B

more
    • nepal this april

Nepal Apr 8, 2014 at 3:42 AM

hi there,
      does anyone know any groups i could join this april/early may
      for a short annapurna trek to poon hill/gorepani + jungle safari?
      a few agencies i've contacted so far have no groups going in april
      and i don't want to do this trek alone...cheers.

more
    • short trek in nepal

Nepal Apr 3, 2014 at 4:35 AM

We wish to do a short trek in Nepal..which would be the best. Namche Bazaar or Poon hill ? Any suggestions? Thanks

more
    • Charliesangels's Profile Photo

Where should I go between my flights to Paro from Kathmandu?

Kathmandu Mar 31, 2014 at 3:51 AM

I will be going to Paro in end April. My flight is from Hong Kong arriving to Kathmandu at 22:00, but then my next flight to Paro is the next day at 0925. It's approx 10 hours in between so I hesitate to book a hotel just for that, as well to pay the Nepal visa just for few hours.
      Would that be safe to stay in the airport overnight? Or I have the access to get in to the Kathmandu airport lounge, would they be opened until the next morning?

more
    • are there many mosquitoes near Lake Phewa in April in Nepal?

Pokhara Mar 25, 2014 at 1:05 AM

if so, are they malarial? are there less mosquitoes in the town or near the lake, as we are considering a hotel near the lake.
      thanks

more
    • weather in march

Kathmandu Apr 1, 2014 at 1:28 PM

when is the best time to visit

more
    • naomixxx's Profile Photo

Accommodation

Lumbini Zone Jan 25, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I am looking for a budget place to stay in Lumbini preferably under £10 English, don't seem to be able to find anything, though I have vsited Nepal before and found accommodation around £5, would be grateful if anyone could help, its just an overnight stay in a guesthouse was the kind of thing I wanted

3 Answers Mar 9, 2014 at 12:18 PM
    • Re: Purchase Wooden Shisha / Hookah

Lumbini Zone Jan 31, 2012 at 8:13 PM

Hi

I would like to purchase a wooden Nepalese shisha / hookah, any advice when I could be able purchase it ?
      Please let me know the shop address and telephone numbers for checking.

Much appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Answer Feb 18, 2013 at 4:19 AM
    • petertktan's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Lumbini?

Lumbini Zone Jun 21, 2003 at 12:33 AM

I'm a Buddhist from Kuala Lumpur and am thinking of making a pilgrimage to Lumbini and to Kapilavastu. Anybody out there knows whether the various temples in Lumbini, eg Chinese, Korean, Burmese etc have acccomodation and home stay where one can live the life of a monk for short stay program? BTW, what are the various options to get to Lumbini and Kapilavastu from Katmandu. Thanks fro your help!

2 Answers Jun 23, 2003 at 11:33 AM