Lumbarda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ocean swimming

Lovran Yesterday

Could Lovran be the pretty, small seaside town where I can swim half km laps back and forth, back and forth? We love Croatia, have experienced concrete beaches, sea urchins, etc & I can see busy boating areas on google maps. Thanks!

more
    • Lighthouse

Rovinj Jan 13, 2015 at 6:43 AM

Is there a way to get out to the lighthouse near Rovinj? Do any boats go out there, or around or past that little island?

more
    • Linse's Profile Photo

Zagreb, how many days and when?

Zagreb Jan 14, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Hi
      Will start of september be too warm to go to Zagreb?
      Direct flights gives us the choice of 1 week or 4 days.............is 1 week too much? We want to spend 1 day going to Ljubljana.
      Thanks

more
    • hb_capri's Profile Photo

Light house for rent

Croatia Jan 19, 2015 at 8:37 PM

Is it possible to rent a light house for short stay anywhere in Croatia? I read about it in a travel magazine and thought it was really an interesting option. Please help with details. Thanks in advance

more
    • Car and Driver

Croatia Jan 11, 2015 at 9:16 AM

We are planning a trip to Croatia and Bosnia and want to drive. Has anyone every hired a driver and car instead of renting a car and driving ourselves? Any experience, and recommendations would be welcomed. Cost per day/week? We are an older couple and think we would be more comfortable exploring this way. Thank you.

more