Luleå

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• laundry services?

by gosforthexplorers Online Now May 27, 2014 at 4:36 AM

Hi, I will be arriving in Lulea with my family for a couple of days this July. We will be coming straight from wild camping and I expect that we will have lots of very smokey clothes that need washing. Can you recommend a launderette where we can get a load of washing done, please? Preferably full service, but we can do our own if needed.

Thanks

4 Answers May 28, 2014 at 12:33 AM
    • Can i rent a car at the lulea train station?

by JJsmith2014 Online Now May 20, 2014 at 7:09 AM

Can i rent a car at the lulea train station?

4 Answers May 20, 2014 at 11:53 AM
    • Snowscooters

by Voortjeshans Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 8:10 AM

Is it possible to rent a helmed when we are going with the snowscooter

2 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 1:31 AM
    • ssebugz's Profile Photo

Help in Stockhom

by ssebugz Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 3:57 AM

Hello,
      It will be my first time to come to Stockholm and i will stay between 16th to 24th April, can any one advise me about some interesting places to vist. I also want to see Stockholm at night.

4 Answers Apr 16, 2013 at 12:17 AM
    • Lulea-Kvikkjokk, Jäckvik-Lulea

by FPR Online Now Mar 23, 2013 at 4:03 AM

We would like to travel from Lulea to Kvikkjokk (24.08.2013) and from Jäckvik back to Lulea (we must arrive Lulea on September 2, until the evening); what would be the best schedule with train / bus ?

2 Answers Mar 26, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    • Travel Rovaneimi to Stockholm Eurorail pass Set 2011

by Aussiefamers Online Now Sep 22, 2011 at 9:13 AM

We have eurail passes and wondering how to get from Rovaneimi to Lulea and then via train to Stockholm. We have discovered free buses from Kemi to Lulea but not sure about trains from Lulea to Stockholm. We don't have a Eurail timetable which lists Lulea! We want to travel tomorrow Sept 23rd!

4 Answers Sep 23, 2011 at 1:12 PM
    • Bus schedule from Arvidsjuar?

by RichShiffrin Online Now Jul 24, 2010 at 3:58 PM

My wife is traveling from Arvidsjuar to Lulea on Sunday August 29. Her travel agent found her a bus leaving Arvidsjuar at 15:30. She could not tell from the website if that bus runs on Sunday. Does it? If so does she need to make some sort of advance reservation?

2 Answers Jul 29, 2010 at 7:30 AM
    • Marie-Luise's Profile Photo

Freightship to Lulea

by Marie-Luise Online Now Jan 20, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Hi there, can anybody please help me? I am looking for a freightship that would take us along (us = husband, wife, cat, car). I would like to travel by ship to Lulea/Sweden this summer and I would like to know if there is a ship we could travel with. Thank you so much for your information!!!

8 Answers Jan 21, 2010 at 2:46 AM
    • lifestyle in lulea

by laughingnic Online Now Oct 3, 2008 at 6:01 AM

Hi I'm going on exchange to lulea and would like to know more about the lifestyle there i.e. what you guys do during your free time

thanks!

1 Answer Oct 7, 2008 at 10:21 PM
      by Samchai Online Now May 24, 2008 at 11:40 PM

please give the location map of Red cross second hand shop in Lulea.

1 Answer May 25, 2008 at 12:33 AM
    • lulea 1st time Visit

by jjrrph Online Now Dec 7, 2006 at 5:22 PM

Planning a trip to visit my Swedish heritage with my father from the US in June. We will arive in Stockholm and are wondering what is the best way to travel from Stockholm to Lulea and recommended places to stay and dine?

thanks in advance

6 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 5:28 AM
    • tristanjoel's Profile Photo

Coming to Lulea in October

by tristanjoel Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 2:15 AM

Hi there.

I'm visiting Lulea at the beginning of October 2006 because I'd love to see the Northern Lights. What are my chances of them appearing? Also, I know Lulea is a university town - are there lots of cool places to hang out in the evening? I like rock/alternative music!

If anybody has any advice for me, I'd be very grateful.

1 Answer Aug 18, 2006 at 2:35 PM
    • Joao_Lourenco's Profile Photo

From Luleå to Torneå

by Joao_Lourenco Online Now Jun 6, 2006 at 3:46 PM

I will be in Luleå in July, and I will need then to go to Kemi, in Finland to catch a train. Are there plenty of buses everyday? Where can I find the timetables? Thanks in advance.

João

3 Answers Jun 7, 2006 at 1:13 PM
    • shopping..

by fast_driving Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 8:03 AM

so..what are the main shopping centrals in Luleå? I'm coming from Finland and I want to find some cloth shops.. I know that there is "Smedjan" but any else? and homepages too, plz :D
      Is it easy to shop in Luleå? Are the shops near each other? And what about pizza eller hamburger restauranger? MAX? is it near for example Smedjan?

2 Answers May 3, 2006 at 2:48 AM
    • cat.mau's Profile Photo

Living standard info

by cat.mau Online Now Jun 27, 2005 at 10:22 AM

Hi, I'm going to work in Lulea for 10 months and since I have a limited suitcase space, I want to know if the price of daily items are expensive? Such as pots and pans, etc. As I'll be living on a budget, anywhere that I can purchase these items 2nd hand or cheap? It might sound silly... but do they have Ikea in Sweden? Thanks in advance :D

Cat

6 Answers Jul 13, 2005 at 5:54 AM