Luhansk

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Finding flights to Luhansk from Kiev

by Littlebitnew12 Online Now Mar 30, 2014 at 3:51 PM

I can't find a secure website which provides flight's to Luhansk from Kiev

3 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 7:46 AM
    • The cost of required papers for travel to USA

by GuyReddoor Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM

I need to know how much all of the documents, visa and passport will cost me to bring my love to the USA. She lives in lutugino. And will fly from Kiev to Chicago Ill. USA. My email is rockstardoc2010@yahoo.com

6 Answers Jan 11, 2014 at 5:57 AM
    • andi2005uk's Profile Photo

luhansk help

by andi2005uk Online Now Dec 27, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I am travelling to Luhansk on Monday 30th December, to meet up with my fiancee, unfortunately she has been called away to her mother in hospital, and i dont want to spend 3 days alone, in the city without her................i do NOT speak any russian, and do not know the city very well.

Are there any English speakers living there, who can act as companions until she returns on the 3rd January.

Thanks

4 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 11:41 AM
    • Dancing shows events at the Cutural Center

by carric33 Online Now Dec 9, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I am trying to get more information about the Cultural Center In Lugansk, It is my understanding that they have some dancing shows, can you give me more information about this?

3 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM
    • January in Luhansk

by PeterSchooner Online Now Oct 6, 2013 at 7:56 PM

January in Luhansk can it be fun?

2 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 4:15 AM
    • looking for the wedding place called the best day

by aceswild33 Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM

i am trying to get the phone number of the wedding place called the best day

1 Answer Sep 1, 2013 at 8:16 PM
    • taxi

by grahamwalker4 Online Now Jul 12, 2013 at 10:07 AM

how much is a taxi from the airport to druahba hotel

1 Answer Jul 15, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    • Ukraine to Puerto Rico

by JMSP47 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 1:07 PM

How mush is the total cost of visa , passports ,documents and flying ticket to one person that want fly since Ukrayne to Puerto Rico? Thanks.

• Laguage Schools

by Rayman40 Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 5:33 AM

Hello, can somebody recommend a school in Luhansk that offers German languge courses for Luhansk citizens?
      Thanks a lot for advises!
      Ray

1 Answer Jun 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM
    • Car rental

by nickmc100 Online Now Jul 24, 2012 at 2:38 AM

I'm American and will be visiting Luhansk for a couple of days. I cannot speak or read Ukrainian. I want to rent a car from Donestk International Airport and drive to Luhansk. Are the road signs written in Ukrainian letters or in English?
      By looking at the map, it seems fairly direct. I've driven in many countries all over the world, so I'm used to international driving as long as the signs are written in both native language and English version. Would anyone advise against this?

6 Answers Aug 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM
    • stig118@vtmail.com

by stig118 Online Now Feb 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM

Dear,

I'm a men with Belguin Nationality...and stay for the moment in Roemenie calafat,and want to travel this year to Ukraiene

I will be pleast to resief information about my plans to travel this summer 2012from Romania to Odessa?question 1/ mast i ask before to the consulat of Belguim in Boekarest a visum or can i come insite the country with my national pasport whihc i legal till 2014...2/ Maybe its stupit what i gone write...but i want to find me in Ukraiene a women and i have the intention for to make emigration to Ukraiene...do you now this is possibul to do it and to become papers without that i have to go back to may country ...3/ i have a kind of mobilhome and can live for a wyl in may carr !!! will this noth give problems !i want to find a house or a place to live but it will take time before i will find somthing....please send me all kind of information
      Friendly regards
      jeanluc anjema@live.be

1 Answer Feb 7, 2012 at 1:30 AM
    • Drive from Lugansk to Donetsk

by me123me Online Now Sep 16, 2011 at 12:06 AM

Is it safe to drive from Donetsk to Lugansk?
      Is it an easy ride in terms of not getting lost or is it confusing for a non russian speaking person?
      THanks.

2 Answers Nov 13, 2011 at 9:20 PM
    • Is it safe for an Indian Girl to Study in Lugansk?

by Shelly13 Online Now Aug 16, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I am planning to do my BDS in Lugansk State University. I read on some sites that Asians are Targeted for sexual , rape & hate crimes. Please can someone tell me if this is true ? And is it safe for an Indian Female to study in Lungansk?

1 Answer Aug 17, 2011 at 8:29 AM
    • Travel to Lugansk

by Maergmda Online Now Jan 31, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Hello everyone, I'm planning a trip to Lugansk Mid May 2011, to meet the lady of my dreams.
      However I will not go through the dating agency tour, and I don't speak the language(Trying to learn some)
      I've been to Odessa and Kharkov, through agency and unfortunately met a few scammers(both women and interpreters)My main question is How do I get from Houston,Tx to Lugansk?, I've seen flights to Donetsk and Kiev, but not Lugansk. Maybe my best bet is to travel to Donetsk and then take a taxi to Lugansk.
      and 2nd what would be a nice place to stay there and How safe it is for an American to go over there alone?.
      I'm planning to meet with the Dating agency group only for Socials.
      Any suggestions ,recommendations are greatly appreciated
      Thanks

9 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 12:47 PM
    • Ground transportation from the airport to Lugansk City

by luiguisorrel Online Now Oct 20, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Is there a service I can hire through the Internet to transport me from Lugansk airport to the City? Someone quoted me USD$130 for a service bringing my friend from Lugansk to the airport to pck me up and return us to her apartment... Is this reasonable? To me sound terribly expensive.

2 Answers Oct 24, 2010 at 11:47 AM
    • send mail and being sure it gets there

by steelau Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 12:39 PM

Here is part of a address where a friend has moved to. Can someone tell me if it is correct and if the code is right for the address. I want to mail something to them and need to be sure it gets there correctly.

Heroes of Stalingrad Quarter House
      xx Apartment X
      Lugansk, Ukraine 91002

1 Answer Mar 19, 2010 at 1:00 PM
    • mmoeller65's Profile Photo

Sports/Fitness club in Luhansk

by mmoeller65 Online Now Jul 13, 2009 at 1:49 AM

Hello,
      I will be staying for 2-3 weeks in Luhansk from end of August onwards. Can someone recommend me a sports/fitness club I can use for a short period of time? Ideally it should be in the Artemovsky rayon, Leninsky rayon or Center.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Aug 5, 2009 at 1:57 AM
    • check travel agency

by bugster Online Now Apr 13, 2009 at 5:40 PM

can any body let me know if this travel agency exists in luhansk or is it a scam. thank you in advance.
      Travel Fast Tourist Agency
      Sovetskaya street 39
      Lugansk, Ukraine 91050
      +380932432611
      travelfast2007@hotmail.com
      icq.485963659

4 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    • English_Bloke's Profile Photo

Cost of living!

by English_Bloke Online Now Oct 11, 2008 at 6:07 PM

Hi,

Nobody has actually said how much a beer costs in Lugansk? Up to date prices for everday things would save a lot of people getting ripped off, so if you have been there lately, please inform us all! Forewarned is forearmed! Many thanks.

20 Answers Aug 9, 2009 at 2:37 PM
    • Advice required on train numbers to/from Kiev to Luhansk

by AndrewEa Online Now Sep 6, 2008 at 8:21 AM

Hi,

Planning a visit to Luhansk on 29 December 2008 till Sunday 11 January 2009. Arriving at Kiev then overnight train to Luhansk. On the detail of train numbers I think I need to use the 020 service. However with looking on this forum of trains leaving Luhansk another train number popped up.

Could someone advise please on which trains and times will meet the above dates?

Once this is sorted, ticket booking will be required. If anyone knows of a good travel ticket booking service I would like this information too.

Thanks!

5 Answers Nov 21, 2008 at 11:10 AM
    • does this address exist

by suggy89 Online Now Jul 25, 2008 at 9:36 AM

i have a contact in lugansk and THEIR ADDRESS is
      GUKOVA BLOCK 2/3
      LUGANSK UKRAINE 91000
      CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A GENUINE ADDRESS PLEASE
      as im planning to stay there on a vist soon to the ukraine

i would appreciate any info please thank you
      you can mail me on suggy87@netscape.net

3 Answers Sep 13, 2008 at 5:37 AM
    • itssanjaylife's Profile Photo

"Mir" theatre

by itssanjaylife Online Now Jul 9, 2008 at 7:26 AM

Where is "Mir" theatre situated?

1 Answer Oct 5, 2008 at 10:25 PM
    • travel from Lugansk to Istanbul

by oland1917 Online Now May 7, 2008 at 2:47 PM

1) What airline runs the Monday and Thursday charter flights to Istanbul?

2) Can a US citizen leave Ukraine via Lugansk airport into Istanbul and pass customs?

Thanks,

• Taxi Donetsk - Lugansk

by Christian2426 Online Now Apr 24, 2008 at 12:18 PM

Hi everyone,

In May I travel to Lugansk. I arrive in Donetsk and need a taxi to Lugansk. I heared that a taxi for that will cost 70 Euro. Can that be true ?
      Or anyone knows a good and cheap service for this way ? I only speak english and can't use a bus or train.

thanks

6 Answers May 18, 2008 at 11:16 PM
    • Disabled travel to Lugansk by Air?

by denngold Online Now Feb 21, 2008 at 2:17 PM

I am from Canada and disabled. I'm in a wheelchair and can not stand or walk!

I wish to travel to Lugansk! How is the airline for some one with my kind of special needs? I would need assitance to get on the plane and in a seat and again get off. I would imagine I would need to be lifted /carried on and off as the plane looks very small!

As well I only speak english?

Also would I any problems at the airport in Lugansk?

I would be flying from Kiev to lugansk!

Thank you for any information you can provide?

Dennis goldsack

Edmonton,Alberta,Canada

8 Answers Mar 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM
    • lugansk visit

by edwardlong Online Now Sep 21, 2007 at 5:06 AM

Hi, I hope to travel to Lugansk very soon to meet a young lady in person that I have met over the internet. Please could you help with a few questions;

1. What is best air route from Manchester, and which airline ?
      2. Where is Uzhniy (an appartment block) located in Lugansk, nearest two cross streets would be a great help ?
      3. What is train schedule and fares for a Moscow trip ?

Thanks very much if anyone is able to help. This is a fantastic site !

Edward Long

10 Answers Nov 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM
    • looking

by regan7b7 Online Now Apr 5, 2007 at 6:19 PM

Does any won know Elena Ponomarenko in Luhansk i need to find her ?? Thanks

7 Answers Jun 19, 2008 at 7:15 AM
    • Traveling to your unique city for education purposes

by mottags Online Now Aug 9, 2006 at 3:32 AM

My greetings to all
      I have recently gone through some radical and groundshaking transformations and have decided to go back to studying and have chosen your country and city to be more precise.
      As it would be expected I am nervious and very much excited regarding this new start. I have been trying to get as much information as i can and have come across your website wich has been the best source yet. I would realy appriciate if oyu could give me a realistic view of the everyday costs in Luhansk. I did email hunterV but have not recieved a reply as yet.
      Thank you in advance. Nima, Australia

1 Answer Aug 9, 2006 at 5:05 AM
    • draz1708's Profile Photo

travel to luhansk

by draz1708 Online Now May 22, 2006 at 11:57 PM

im going t otravel to lugansk in july. so whats the best way to do it? also i talk to quite few ladies and i realised that there is a quite few scaming agencies and ladies involved. i mean they are not even so smart so its not to o hard t opick up most of them. does anyone know whats the best way to get a flat in the lugansk? also anyone who can recomend an agency.im always very careful so if someone here tries to scam me by recommending some dodgy agency you are wasting your time. for the guys who talk to other ladies. send them an emai lfrom the different adress adn you will see if she is being honest with you.

1 Answer Jun 10, 2006 at 11:57 AM
    • Travel to Lugansk...!!!!

by PrincipeBlue24 Online Now Apr 16, 2006 at 1:10 PM

Hi..! i'm planning to go to Lugansk in few weeks, please help me out, i met a girl 1 year ago, she seems to be nice and true girl, but i have yet some doubts.

She is expecting me for the first week of may, so do i have something to be affraid...?

Help please....

6 Answers Sep 23, 2006 at 8:23 AM