change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• andi2005uk's Profile Photo

Lugansk wedding

by andi2005uk Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 5:07 AM

I am due to get married in lugansk tomorrow.

I am currently in Kiev

Is it safe to travel into lugansk by train, I àm ENglish

4 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 12:01 AM
    • Bratjane's Profile Photo

Lugansk

by Bratjane Online Now Jul 4, 2013 at 9:32 AM

What is the best way of getting there, I am from Perth W.A. and am realising I cannot fly there easily, please help if you can, thanks!

5 Answers Jul 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM
    • Travel Agents/Tour Operators In Lugansk

by Barn1382 Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Can anybody give me a list or tell me where to get a list of Lugansk Travel Agents? Many thanks

2 Answers Jun 18, 2013 at 11:45 AM
    • Lugansk Tour Operators/Travel Agents

by Barn1382 Online Now Jun 13, 2013 at 4:37 AM

Can anyone give me a list or tell me where I can get a list of Tour Operators and Travel Agents in Lugansk? Many thanks

2 Answers Jul 15, 2013 at 7:17 AM
    • Flight ideas, exchange currencies etc..

by Jhaug98 Online Now Apr 1, 2011 at 6:07 AM

I met a fine woman from Lugansk, Ukraine and I am from the States. Now I am looking to go to Ukraine to visit her since she wishes me to do so. The only thing is that I have been trying to look at flight plans and have come up with nothing. I was also curious about the currency exchange rates from a USD to the Ukrainian coin.

If someone could tell me how to plan for a flight and even if you had costs for me I'd greatly appreciate it. I plan to leave in 6 monthes that way it leaves me some money to save for the trip. I would be departing from Minneapolis, MN and would be looking for the cheapest flight. I am going to be trying to learn the language as well within the 6 month time span before I leave. Anything you can suggest? Thank you!

6 Answers Aug 17, 2011 at 3:59 AM
    • LOOKING FOR ADDRESS

by julian69 Online Now Nov 9, 2010 at 5:52 AM

Hi
      I am looking to check a address in Lugansk as i want to send a letter and a parcel,i want to make sure before i do that the address actualy exsists,the address i have is 42B IDUSTRIALNIY STREET (BACK STREET)i know that the number 42 exsists,I would be geateful for any help i can receive on this.

• Honest - Lugansk Travel Agent???????

by vjbartholomewb Online Now Oct 29, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Praise God!

I am looking to find an honest Lugansk Travel agent, right there in Lugansk!!! If anyone knows of one that speaks enough English for phone conversation I would be greatly appreciative!!!

I NEED to rent a small house or cottage, out in the country, West of Lugansk for 2 or 3 days, specifically for December 12th, 13th and 14th!!! I would like it to have a fireplace or wood burner for heat, and even if it only has an out house for a bathroom!!! Just an old hunting lodge, or even just a shack!!!

Does this sound particular, YES, well it is for a honeymoon suite!!! Now I am totally sure you are confused to the max!!! We are looking to see God's Stars out in the country away from city lights!!!

Mr. vjbb

• looking for a restuarant and phone number

by davidortiz Online Now Jul 30, 2010 at 6:28 PM

there is a restuarant in Lugansk called "Pegas" or in english, it would be pegasus i think? If there is someone out there who can help me locate it and send me a phone number as well, it would be nice. :) Thank you for your time, David Ortiz

9 Answers Jul 31, 2010 at 4:01 PM
    • GSVETTE's Profile Photo

Bus & Train

by GSVETTE Online Now Oct 17, 2009 at 5:20 PM

I am looking for bus schedules between Kharkov and Lugansk. I will fly in to Kharkov and it was suggested that I take bus rather than train as it would be faster.
      I am also interested in bus schedule between Kharkov and Poltava.

Any comments suggestions or recomendations are welcome.
      I am traveling in November.

Thank you

5 Answers Oct 27, 2009 at 9:01 AM
    • English school / Private teacher

by RASteben Online Now Sep 9, 2009 at 4:28 AM

Anyone know of a good, reputable english school or a very good private english teacher in Lugansk?

Thanks,

Richard

3 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 6:09 PM
    • den_belg's Profile Photo

Travel agency in Lugansk

by den_belg Online Now Dec 26, 2008 at 3:36 AM

Hi, Has anyone heard of a travel agency called Himalaya. They should have an agency in Lugansk. So if anyone can help me out that would be createfull

2 Answers Dec 29, 2008 at 10:39 PM
    • itssanjaylife's Profile Photo

lugansk circus

by itssanjaylife Online Now Jul 9, 2008 at 6:39 AM

What is the timing of circus (lugansk)..?
      When can i watch Circus?

3 Answers Jun 16, 2009 at 6:26 PM
    • arturowan's Profile Photo

Lugansk - 0dessa by bus

by arturowan Online Now Feb 4, 2008 at 2:00 AM

When l was in 0dessa last December l saw a coach with the destination on the windscreen - Lugansk - the operator name was LIEURES, but l cannot find out anything about them on the internet. l'd like to know if this is a regular service between the 2 cities & if so, does any1 know where l can find the timetable, etc?

5 Answers Feb 23, 2008 at 1:53 AM
    • arturowan's Profile Photo

50 years 0ctober blok

by arturowan Online Now Feb 1, 2008 at 2:10 AM

l'm interested to know if there's a housing block called '50 years of 0ctober' in Lugansk - & if so, what street(s) is it located on?

3 Answers May 8, 2008 at 4:33 PM
    • DaveHoy's Profile Photo

Back in Lugansk from Jan to June 2008.

by DaveHoy Online Now Sep 14, 2007 at 11:28 PM

I'll be back in Lugansk (for my fourth time) from Jan to June 2008. If anyone wants to come have a Slavutich (thats a Ukrainian beer) with me, then send me a message. I get sick of trying to talk to people in my (very) broken Russian all the time, and just generally miss being around other Americans after a while.

7 Answers Jul 30, 2010 at 8:08 PM
    • Train schedule to Lugansk

by Travler224 Online Now Jun 27, 2007 at 12:31 PM

I'm either going to be taking the train Kiev - Lugansk ...or Odessa - Lugansk ( I believe this runs on odd days) ..

Does anyone have a idea about the schedule times .. arrival - departure?

Tra

2 Answers Jun 28, 2007 at 10:01 AM
    • Information Needed

by sausa786 Online Now Feb 1, 2007 at 5:19 PM

Hi All !
      I am flying to Ukraine in August from USA. I will be flying in to Kiev. From there I am planning to fly to Dunedin and go to Lugansk. Can anybody tell me if that's possible or how should I do it. I have a few questions.

1. Once in Kiev how to fly to Lugansk and how much is the ticket.
      2. How to buy a sim card for a mobile phone and how much does it cost.
      3. Is english widely spoken in Lugansk or have to learn the language there.
      4. Is Internet available easily, what about broadband and wirelss internet.
      5. What to expect at customs at kiev.
      6. What about buying a used car there and around how much is it.
      7. If I want to bring my car from USA is it possible without paying duty.
      8. How much is to rent a small bedroom. Being a student at a University there
      9. How is the weather there.
      10. How much is to make a call from there to USA and is it expensive or cheap.
      11. USA to lugansk how much does the ticket cost overall.
      12. Any other Information I need to know.

Any help will be appreciated.

15 Answers Jun 24, 2008 at 11:38 PM
    • happydude_19's Profile Photo

Looking for travel agency in Lugansk, Ukraine.

by happydude_19 Online Now May 25, 2006 at 12:08 PM

Does anyone know the phone numbers or websites of valid Lugansk travel agencies? I am looking to get prices on an international passport for a Ukrainian citizen.

Thanks, Rusty

10 Answers Jan 13, 2011 at 11:26 AM
    • Getting Visa / Passport to go to South Africa

by Jaydbn Online Now May 12, 2005 at 3:30 PM

Hi

I am asking this on behalf of a friend Maxim. If he wants to get a visa / passport to go to South africa What is his best way to get it.

Thanks

2 Answers Jun 3, 2005 at 10:51 AM
    • please oblige me :)

by fiftypounder Online Now Mar 14, 2005 at 10:04 AM

Hello people,my name is mark and i would be obliged if anyone reading this could provide me with any information on Lugansk,Ukraine. I am not looking for a wife,i would like to make contacts and hopefully friends to aid possible travel to this part of the world.Hopefully in 2006. Any info would be gratefully accepted thanks

1 Answer Nov 28, 2005 at 6:34 AM
    • max144's Profile Photo

Ukrainian Travel

by max144 Online Now Mar 21, 2004 at 12:01 PM

Does anyone have info on Lugansk, Ukraine? And no, I,m not looking for a wife. I have heard it is a nice place with some really good educational institutions.

5 Answers Nov 28, 2005 at 6:36 AM