change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• dereksandie's Profile Photo

British army barracks in Lucknow

by dereksandie Online Now Oct 5, 2010 at 3:01 AM

We are trying to get details of my grandfathers Army time in Lucknow in world war One.
      He was in the Middlesex reg. 10th Battalion which was stationed in Lucknow. My wife and I are coming to Lucknow next month OCTOBER2010 and would apprciate and help in where to go to get information and to try and find his barracks etc.
      I do have his pass book which shows areas he was NOT allowed to go in. Hope it's a bit better 100years on !!!!!!
      I'm sure we will have a great time in Lucknow and would appreciate details

Cheers Dereksandie

4 Answers Oct 29, 2010 at 12:53 AM
    • Buying Gharara in Lucknow

by mohsin.inamdar Online Now Jun 2, 2010 at 1:18 AM

Hello Dears,

Can any one please guide me, where can i get good lucknowi style gharara's for wedding bride, i would be thankful for getting detail address of markets and shops in Lucknow

1 Answer Jun 2, 2010 at 1:53 AM
    • Sami29's Profile Photo

Quiet guest house

by Sami29 Online Now Apr 15, 2008 at 8:50 AM

My greetings to all VT members:
      I have a plan to spend my vacation (July/August) in Lucknow, India for some research studies. Can anyone suggest a good, quiet and mid/range hotel or guesthouse? Thanks

3 Answers Apr 22, 2008 at 2:32 AM
    • Lucknow to Mumbai?

by Roz22 Online Now Jan 12, 2008 at 2:53 PM

Can I get a taxi from Lucknow to Mumbai?

2 Answers Mar 2, 2008 at 9:48 AM
    • sources of spices in Lucknow

by mollynsteve Online Now May 22, 2007 at 6:02 PM

we love the Avadh cuisine and have several cookbooks devoted to it, but we live in the United States and cannot find some of the spices and special masalas called for. We will be travelling to Rajasthan next November with stays in Delhi as well, and we plan a side trip to Lucknow to enjoy its cuisine and perhaps find some of the unusual spices and mixes. Can anyone suggest where to look for these? Thanks for any suggestions.

1 Answer Sep 2, 2009 at 2:41 AM
    • cricket

by anshu Online Now Sep 24, 2004 at 8:34 AM

will any international cricket take place in lucknow

1 Answer Sep 2, 2009 at 2:44 AM