Lucca Travel Answers

change location
M19's Profile Photo

apartment within the walls

by M19 Online Now Mar 26, 2013 at 6:20 PM

We are trying to decide between ANFITEATRO - ELENA from Lucca Holiday Homes and Palazzo Froussard (property #994879) of HomeAway. . . Has anyone stayed at either? Thanks so much!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • TheTravellingDane's Profile Photo

Re: apartment within the walls

by TheTravellingDane Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 6:32 AM

My husband and I went there last year. Lucca is a georgious town! We love it. We stayed in a flat inside the walls that we rented through www.in-italia.com. Very good service, they had many options and we were absolutely satisfied with the flat we had.
    I don't know the ones you mention but to judge from heir names they are in the absolute historic centre.
    The town is nice because there is no traffic in he centre, so everywhere is nice and quiet - that is of course except for all the tourists. Anfiteatro is a wonderful place.
    Have a lovely trip to Lucca!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • TheTravellingDane's Profile Photo

by TheTravellingDane Online Now Mar 27, 2013 at 6:32 AM

My husband and I went there last year. Lucca is a georgious town! We love it. We stayed in a flat inside the walls that we rented through www.in-italia.com. Very good service, they had many options and we were absolutely satisfied with the flat we had.
    I don't know the ones you mention but to judge from heir names they are in the absolute historic centre.
    The town is nice because there is no traffic in he centre, so everywhere is nice and quiet - that is of course except for all the tourists. Anfiteatro is a wonderful place.
    Have a lovely trip to Lucca!

• lisselleC's Profile Photo

by lisselleC Online Now Apr 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

We stayed here - apartmentlucca.com/apartment... it was wonderful. Neil the owner is based in England and is very easy to contact. We loved Lucca x

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines