Lucban

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Other hotels

by menggay1 Online Now Jan 22, 2011 at 7:24 AM

I was in Lucban in February 2010 and thoroughly enjoyed the refreshing, natural charm of a small town in the PI besides the spiritual experience of the Kamay ni Hesus shrine itself. My friends and I stayed at a modest hotel across the road from the shrine, whose name I can't recall.

We stayed there 3 days in a spacious, clean bright room with fresh sheets and hot/cold shower. The restaurant was clean, local food was outstanding service was prompt and the staff friendly, courteous and helpful.

I plan on visiting Lucban again and would like to know the name of that place so I can book reservations this March. Thank you.

It would be helpful for first timers if you could also mention other hotels plus contact phone numbers for faster convenience. Thanks.

3 Answers May 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM
    • jhen0508's Profile Photo

Hi.......

by jhen0508 Online Now Nov 8, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Meron bang website ang Batis Aramis & Hotel????

1 Answer Nov 9, 2010 at 12:12 AM
    • reservation

by agnesilas Online Now Oct 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM

paano ko ba mapapacancel ung reservation at kung me number kayo manila baka pwede dito na magpacancel !

2 Answers Oct 29, 2010 at 7:03 PM
    • hotel accomodation

by rhose Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 3:14 AM

what are the available hotels in lucban, Quezon and their rates

thanks

2 Answers May 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM
    • judayandryan's Profile Photo

Pahiyas Festival

by judayandryan Online Now Mar 16, 2010 at 11:31 PM

My friends and I are planning to visit Lucban, Quezon for their Pahiyas Festival.

Does anyone knows:
      When the exact date of the Festival?
      Cheap accomodation during the festive? (who would accomodate more than 10 persons)

Thanks in advance....

Rhona

2 Answers Mar 17, 2010 at 11:55 PM
    • AFFORDABLE HOTELS IN LUCBAN

by minaclarete Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 12:11 AM

NAMES OF AFFORDABLE AND COMFORTABLE HOTELS IN LUCBAN?

2 Answers Feb 15, 2010 at 5:23 AM
    • helooo..

by jhoena_olive Online Now Jul 12, 2009 at 11:53 PM

helooo poh...panu poh makipnta sa lucban quezon tru bus,..at xan poh ung mga terminal papuntang lucban quezon...
      thanks poh!!!....
      takecare!!

2 Answers Jul 13, 2009 at 5:39 PM
    • cyndymc's Profile Photo

Homestay Contact(s) in Lucban

by cyndymc Online Now Apr 11, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Hi, fellow VT'ers! Does anyone know Lucban residents who offer homestay arrangements for tourists particularly on the eve (May 14,2009) and on the day (May 15) of Pahiyas Festival? Patio Rizal is fully booked up to 2010 Pahiyas Festival, and we don't want to stay in the smaller hotels there which don't have private CRs. We were discouraged by friends to bring our car for a day tour because roads to the poblacion will be blocked; besides, if we park outside the poblacion, we will have to walk the streets under the sweltering heat. I would appreciate feedback from those who had experienced homestay, and comments from VT'ers who live in Lucban. Advanced thanks :)

14 Answers Jul 13, 2009 at 5:42 AM
    • sirlem's Profile Photo

Which way will you choose going to Lucban, Quezon?

by sirlem Online Now Apr 1, 2008 at 6:01 AM

From Pasig to Lucban, Quezon

route 1, via antipolo where more on zigzag and mountain

route 2, via SLEX where more on straight road and cities

in my opinion,
      advantage of route 1 is the scenery and less traffic while the route 2 is more city

disavantage of route 1 is you burn more gas because you need power when you drive on a mountains while route 2 is traffic

3 Answers Jun 28, 2008 at 12:34 AM
    • patio rizal bookings

by steve_hall37 Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 1:53 PM

Hi everyone i am trying to find a website or phone number for Patio Rizal hotel in Lucban where i can make a booking for a few days accomodtion. If there are any other hotels i can stay in the same information would be apprecaited. If anyone can help me please email me at stevewoolies@hotmail.com Thank you for your help.

Stephen

2 Answers Jan 20, 2009 at 6:23 AM
    • mikoykoy's Profile Photo

Visit to Lucban

by mikoykoy Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 3:30 AM

Is it also ideal to go to Lucban, Quezon even not during the Pahiyas Festival. What other places to go and things to do in Lucban?

4 Answers Jul 30, 2006 at 7:56 PM